For me Dragon Tribe used to be the best slot out there - However given its up 27 000x potential, I have never seen a hit more than x2000 from any streamer or player that I know of. With the game being taken off line for weeks last year and returned with the bonus buy feature implemented, the slot simply did not play the same anymore. The base game seriously sucks, dead spins! Even the features hardly pay, you need to be very lucky to win big. I am scared now to choose the xNudge and xWays feature and take the normal feature instead to have some of my money returned.
Honestly I feel Nolimit City's intention is to put the focus on the bonus buy features instead of counting on regular base or bonus hits in the range of x100 - x500 that most of us common players are used to and expect in our regular gambling sessions. I must admit this marketing strategy is most definitely working given all the big hits x500 plus we have seen in most of No Limit City slots and 90% of them coming from these bonus buys.
My only problem I have with most of their slots is such low max win for Ultra HV slot, Lets take a look at Deadwood - x13 950 max win, even though we know the slot can provide even bigger wins than that, due to the design and the features (Shootout feature). I would think Deadwood should be in the range of x25 000 max win potential.
Considering Tomb of Akhenaten and Dragon Tribe that has up x26 000 and x27 000 max win potential respectively, yet I have never seen more than x2000 win in any of them yet, however games with a lower max win potential like Deadwood dishes x1000 - x5000 wins easily.
I still love No Limit City - But I have to say as well, some of their releases will just bust you (Tomb Stone always come to mind) - Should implement bonus buy feature here. I like that you guys come up with new ideas/concepts and different features, other than these Mega Ways BS that other providers are producing!
Bonus Buys - Is one of the reasons I left Blueprint slots when they implemented Bonus Buy features especially on the MW collection - The base game is just a pain and it comes down to - You either bonus buy or you leave and I am scared No limit city slots will soon follow suit when their base games start acting the same .
Also bonus buy takes the a bit of the experience and excitement away sometimes, as If I remember correctly the exciting thrill from teases when you about to almost bonus a slot and that 3rd scatter does not land.
Napoleon is the worst from BP is the worst - if anyone did think it was pure random, this is the game that makes it painfully obvious, while its not: It Trolls you with 6 wilds on the right hand side constantly and likes to add a scatter to stop 4 wilds and a soldier from rolling in. I don't know if the design is just clever or if people genuinely think "That was close" lets give it another spin
My Apologies - I know I went a bit of topic a bit