Let us know what you think! - Nolimit City

What was your favourite 2020 Nolimit City release (other than Punk Rocker and Deadwood xNudge)!

  • Golden Genie & The Walking Wilds

    Votes: 23 23.2%
  • Book of Shadows

    Votes: 42 42.4%
  • Tomb of Akhenaten

    Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Monkey's Gold xPays

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Barbarian Fury xNudge

    Votes: 13 13.1%

  • Total voters
    99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I feel Nolimit City's intention is to put the focus on the bonus buy features instead of counting on regular base or bonus hits in the range of x100 - x500 that most of us common players are used to and expect in our regular gambling sessions. I must admit this marketing strategy is most definitely working given all the big hits x500 plus we have seen in most of No Limit City slots and 90% of them coming from these bonus buys🙂
Yup, spot on @Fiekie247 - No Limit City didn't invent bonus buys to be fair, but certainly took it to another (shitty) level. 750x buys? Naaah, not enough - let's do a 2000x buy. What's next? 5000x buy?

Btw, I can't play No Limit City slots in Denmark, and I don't have any intention to do so either. No Limit City slots seem great in terms of gameplay, graphics, potential etc.,, but I just can't support a provider with this kind of one-track-mega-bonus-buy-mindset. It's getting unrelatable, you know?

Br,

A small time punter, who actually enjoys the grind

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed with most posts here... No limit has some good games, its just a shame they are ruined by the bonus buy nonsense. It's insanely rare for me to hit a bonus on any nolimit games without dumping 200-300x my balance into it only to get paid jack shit in the end. 

Warrior graveyard is notorious for not dropping a bonus for me. I think I've spent over $800 with 1$ spins over the course of 2 weeks without a single bonus. 

I guess I can see why bonus buys are a huge part of their business now, their games are so poorly designed on the backend that the only way people play them is just buying the bonus because they dont want to sit through deadspin city for 2 hours. 

 
Providers found out the magic that is bonus buys. I mean... dump 80x, 100x, 200x, 2000x all at once and get the same RTP. Now what a brilliant idea...

It took providers a long time to understand that this is the easiest way to make a lot of money. This might be a reason why some of you report have crappy base game hits and the game "isn't the same" as before the bonus buys. At the risk of sounding like a slot provider - if you don't get good hits on base game.. just buy the bonus! good for you - good for me.. well, maybe not good for you.

The slot industry is focusing on what makes them more money. Bonus buys does. Everything else should be minimized - hence be less profitable.

 
^^ But their newest slots East Coast vs West Coast caters for base game play, while having bonus buys available?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top