After over a year, 400 videos and more than 33,000 subscribers, my channel was deleted without notice: https://twitter.com/DavidVo32023816/status/1015610204480856064
Sorry to hear, have you written an appeal or gotten in contact with them somehow? It seems more and more difficult for every day that passes.After over a year, 400 videos and more than 33,000 subscribers, my channel was deleted without notice: https://twitter.com/DavidVo32023816/status/1015610204480856064
I am absolutely pissed off at all these crappy celebrity stuff programmes that they make and have on youtube but you know what I do,I just don't watch them.The same thing applies to people who don't like slot channels,simply don't watch them. Morons at google/youtube and their phoney moralising.I interviewed over Skype yesterday an owner of a slots channel that was canned by YouTube at the end of last week. Just waiting for approval from an admin or mod if I am allowed to post it here.
It has received a lot of negative comments from individuals who are glad to see the back of streaming and slot channels on YouTube.
Thanks for sharing.I interviewed over Skype yesterday an owner of a slots channel that was canned by YouTube at the end of last week. Just waiting for approval from an admin or mod if I am allowed to post it here.
It has received a lot of negative comments from individuals who are glad to see the back of streaming and slot channels on YouTube.
The whole issue is that streamers direct or indirect promote gambling. Gambling is addiction sensitive so streaming it is morally wrong. Hence youtube is banning and rightfully so imo. Telling people to not watch or don't do it wont work. If it where that simple the world would have been a far better place.
None of the streamers out there make there viewers aware of the extreme risks gambling brings with it. Instead they promote it through signup links with a bonus. Unless you streamers drastically change your ways i vote for a ban on all of them including twitch.
What medication are you taking as you seem to be so misguided that you are just trolling the site now. Streamers make no secret of the fact that they get a small commission from new sign ups to their casinos and we are happy to help that.They are also very helpful when things go wrong as they can help as a direct link to the casino. I am guessing you may feel this hatred because you have a gambling problem and are turning your self hate outwards towards other people rather than dealing with your own problem. These channels are all for over 18s and speaking personally as a very mature adult,I hate it when I don't have a choice and are told what to do, as is happening here.[SIZE=17pt]Old gambling trick in the book, lets say there is a group of people together gambling on high street playing find the die under a cup, the group of people are friends trying to scam new people joining, soo new people are watching the group wining a lot of cash soo they try them selfs and this is were they lose and this group of friends make money. Sorry if explained badly hope u understands. Your channels are missing “included promotion” with means you need to state that casinos are yours sponsors[/SIZE]
glad to see Nick's channel back hopefully Dazza G channel comes back at some point as wellUpdate: Nickslots and Slotspinner has been unbanned
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue