YouTube banning gambling/casino streams and channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All streamers should be banned from promoting gambling, this shit ruins lives, family's and I have witnessed suicides. 

The next stream you do, when your making a few quid from your affiliates, think of the damage your causing by encouraging others to participate. 

I've noticed many streamers putting up warnings like Gamstop etc, but please don't pretend that you care, this is simply to help you sleep better at night knowing the damage you are causing. 

The quicker this is banned, and it will be eventually, the better. Then you will have to get a real job. 

 
All streamers should be banned from promoting gambling, this shit ruins lives, family's and I have witnessed suicides. 

The next stream you do, when your making a few quid from your affiliates, think of the damage your causing by encouraging others to participate. 

I've noticed many streamers putting up warnings like Gamstop etc, but please don't pretend that you care, this is simply to help you sleep better at night knowing the damage you are causing. 

The quicker this is banned, and it will be eventually, the better. Then you will have to get a real job. 
Why does it bother you if they give a shit or not it doesn't me?

Responsibility falls to the individual 

 
Why does it bother you if they give a shit or not it doesn't me?

Responsibility falls to the individual 
Obviously you have not been affected, either personally or by any other means.

Gambling is an addiction (Class A) all Casino streaming does is groom already vulnerable people. I'm not here to cause a flame war, just stating the obvious. 

 
Obviously you have not been affected, either personally or by any other means.

Gambling is an addiction (Class A) all Casino streaming does is groom already vulnerable people. I'm not here to cause a flame war, just stating the obvious. 
Nope I haven't and I'm not even gambling anymore my budget is going on savings now for at least a year. 

But you can't hold people's hand with life choices. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top