YouTube banning gambling/casino streams and channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interviewed over Skype yesterday an owner of a slots channel that was canned by YouTube at the end of last week. Just waiting for approval from an admin or mod if I am allowed to post it here.

It has received a lot of negative comments from individuals who are glad to see the back of streaming and slot channels on YouTube.

 
I interviewed over Skype yesterday an owner of a slots channel that was canned by YouTube at the end of last week. Just waiting for approval from an admin or mod if I am allowed to post it here.

It has received a lot of negative comments from individuals who are glad to see the back of streaming and slot channels on YouTube.
I am absolutely pissed off at all these crappy celebrity stuff programmes that they make and have on youtube but you know what I do,I just don't watch them.The same thing applies to people who don't like slot channels,simply don't watch them. Morons at google/youtube and their phoney moralising.

 
I've checked with Nicola and she has ok'd me to post this. This is the interview I did with Dunover Slots on Wednesday just gone, after his channel was banned by YouTube at the end of last week.



 
Last edited by a moderator:
I interviewed over Skype yesterday an owner of a slots channel that was canned by YouTube at the end of last week. Just waiting for approval from an admin or mod if I am allowed to post it here.

It has received a lot of negative comments from individuals who are glad to see the back of streaming and slot channels on YouTube.
Thanks for sharing.

At this point I have no further update on what's going on, will keep you posted when I do.

 
The whole issue is that streamers direct or indirect promote gambling. Gambling is addiction sensitive so streaming it is morally wrong. Hence youtube is banning and rightfully so imo. Telling people to not watch or don't do it wont work. If it where that simple the world would have been a far better place.

None of the streamers out there make there viewers aware of the extreme risks gambling brings with it. Instead they promote it through signup links with a bonus. Unless you streamers drastically change your ways i vote for a ban on all of them including twitch.

 
The whole issue is that streamers direct or indirect promote gambling. Gambling is addiction sensitive so streaming it is morally wrong. Hence youtube is banning and rightfully so imo. Telling people to not watch or don't do it wont work. If it where that simple the world would have been a far better place.

None of the streamers out there make there viewers aware of the extreme risks gambling brings with it. Instead they promote it through signup links with a bonus. Unless you streamers drastically change your ways i vote for a ban on all of them including twitch.


Yet youtube regular allows violence upon people in it's videos without blinking an eye all over it's platform? I'd say those are a much bigger threat to a person's help than gambling at online casinos. You seem to have your priorities as skewed as youtube does.

 
[SIZE=17pt]Old gambling trick in the book, lets say there is a group of people together gambling on high street playing find the die under a cup, the group of people are friends trying to scam new people joining, soo new people are watching the group wining a lot of cash soo they try them selfs and this is were they lose and this group of friends make money. Sorry if explained badly hope u understands. Your channels are missing “included promotion” with means you need to state that casinos are yours sponsors[/SIZE]

 
Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=17pt]Old gambling trick in the book, lets say there is a group of people together gambling on high street playing find the die under a cup, the group of people are friends trying to scam new people joining, soo new people are watching the group wining a lot of cash soo they try them selfs and this is were they lose and this group of friends make money. Sorry if explained badly hope u understands. Your channels are missing “included promotion” with means you need to state that casinos are yours sponsors[/SIZE]
What medication are you taking as you seem to be so misguided that you are just trolling the site now. Streamers make no secret of the fact that they get a small commission from new sign ups to their casinos and we are happy to help that.They are also very helpful when things go wrong as they can help as a direct link to the casino. I am guessing you may feel this hatred because you have a gambling problem and are turning your self hate outwards towards other people rather than dealing with your own problem. These channels are all for over 18s and speaking personally as a very mature adult,I hate it when I don't have a choice and are told what to do, as is happening here.

 
LOoL this is not good place to start a rage mate just saying you are wrong... read some books. ps just do what your mom tells you ;)

 
Well lets see, is gambling addiction on the rise ? Yes it is, is faster growing then other addictions ? Yes, now these are facts, then we should look at why . I don’t know how the rest of Europe looks like in advertising, but in Sweden 40-50% of all adverts in radio and tv are casino related! On top of that , we have these so called streamers, streamers are hard to define, they say they work almost full time with there channels, how much they earn is a secret.. and they all say they only play for fun and are kind to put on a free show for us. 

There’s even streamers taking donations, on top of the commission they get from there casinos, also getting paybacks from twitch , YouTube. What I hate is the fact that they aren’t transparent.  My guess is that the most popular streamers make a lot of money, but if they would come forward and say so they are afraid people would get mad. Instead they make it worse and acts like they are only doing this as a hobby , cause making money of others misfortune is a real ugly business.

 
Hello CasinoGrounds streamers community! If it's not a secret what you wrote to the YouTube support service to get all your channels back? Keep up the good work and thank you guys!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top