LetsGiveItASpin
Administrator
Heya,
As most of you know a lot of YouTubers have been banned either on lifetime or gotten excluded from live streaming. I started this thread for a discussion to hopefully get some insights in what's going on.
What we know so far:
Monday the 28th of May YouTube started shutting down live casino streamers, me included (got the channel back after appealing).
Channels that have received a permanent ban that I'm aware of: Casinoreggie, Daskelelele, TheBigJackpot, BrianChristopherSlots (first two were during livestreams, the second two I'm not sure).
Channels that have gotten a 90 day restriction from live streaming: Casinodaddy, Chipmonkz (both while live streaming)
Videos on the topic which discuss the reason YouTube might be shutting us down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljnsVuCNtg0 (from Raja Slots/TheBigJackpot)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSlOrQEJK8M (from EZ LIFE SLOT JACKPOTS)
Twitter posts:
https://twitter.com/justbrianc/status/1003739190226403328 (from BrianChristopher, most trending that I could find)
https://twitter.com/thebigjackpotli/status/1003756891950837760 (from TheBigJackpot, second most trending I could find)
If anyone has more information I'd be happy to add it as well and if anyone is sure WHY YouTube is shutting casino channels down, please don't hesitate to share.
Kim
As most of you know a lot of YouTubers have been banned either on lifetime or gotten excluded from live streaming. I started this thread for a discussion to hopefully get some insights in what's going on.
What we know so far:
Monday the 28th of May YouTube started shutting down live casino streamers, me included (got the channel back after appealing).
Channels that have received a permanent ban that I'm aware of: Casinoreggie, Daskelelele, TheBigJackpot, BrianChristopherSlots (first two were during livestreams, the second two I'm not sure).
Channels that have gotten a 90 day restriction from live streaming: Casinodaddy, Chipmonkz (both while live streaming)
Videos on the topic which discuss the reason YouTube might be shutting us down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljnsVuCNtg0 (from Raja Slots/TheBigJackpot)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSlOrQEJK8M (from EZ LIFE SLOT JACKPOTS)
Twitter posts:
https://twitter.com/justbrianc/status/1003739190226403328 (from BrianChristopher, most trending that I could find)
https://twitter.com/thebigjackpotli/status/1003756891950837760 (from TheBigJackpot, second most trending I could find)
If anyone has more information I'd be happy to add it as well and if anyone is sure WHY YouTube is shutting casino channels down, please don't hesitate to share.
Kim
Last edited by a moderator: