dirtystack
New member
1200x in 18 heartstoppers sounds pretty lucky to me.
Hi @beetaillight, I would agree that due to streamers having editors and wealth, it would appear that they get an unreasonable RTP, but on every stream and every affiliate site I have ever visited they post multiple warnings about the dangers of gambling.Quick update: Another 5000x hit on a famous streamer today on Lil Devil, a slot I rarely see them play. I've been grinding this lot specifically for over 13000 spins, 18 heartstoppers and best win was x1200. Maybe it is just my bad luck... who knows. Just throwing some numbers again.
Thanks for the info. It is unfortunate to hear but very understandable.@beetaillight The streamers here would never admit to any of this.
CG sold a majority of its shares to Leovegas. Leo were exposed a few years ago as giving fake money to streamers. CG just gloss over it.
It’s abundantly clear there are many things going on behind the scenes with streamers and casinos. Adjusted RTP is only one of them possibly and I would think certainly on a number of casinos.
Affiliation money and deposit bonuses make it all massively plus EV. @LetsGiveItASpinstates he was only slightly up last year but it’s rubbish. He’s up thousands from players losses.
It would be good if someone could provide proof of adjusted RTP for streamers, but from streamers themselves you will never get honesty with anything when it comes to their ‘business’
I disagree.Once again this is not news.
i work in the sales industry and not one day goes by without small hoaxes/small lies either by colleagues people in the same industry or heck Even myself just to sell.
On other news, the sky was reported to be blue today...
Another fair point can be made here.An image can say a lot ...
90% of streamers are fake or play in a different version of the casino with higher RTP
View attachment 24226
Agreed.Another fair point can be made here.
The same streamers that point out people like him/others are fake money, scam sites, demo version are the same ones swearing on everything the sites they promote are not like thatof one casino can do it, i’m pretty sure others can too.
First of all the thread keeps going as it attracts people and people want to understand what's going on.Can't believe this thread is still going. If you think there's something shady going on why do you even gamble? I don't get why someone who gambles with these suspicions because gambling should be fun and having doubts will only wind you up more when you lose. Honestly I think people who look to blame their losses on tin foil hat theories should just wise up and take responsibility. There's no way streamers get buffed RTP, just look at NickSlots doing quad beetlejuice, or slotspinners and LetsGiveItASpins many failed bonushunts, or even every single super monopoly money shared bullet they all done. That's evidence enough for me. It's just luck , nothing else, nothing more![]()
That is quite good safe answer and I’ve heard that million times. There’s always somebody in the conversation who’ve ”worked in this industry.” But I believe you that you’ve worked in this business. Hopefully it opened your eyes.Haven't read this whole thread but I just wanna say that the reason everyone has a unique "UserID" on certain providers is so that casinos could track and look through gamerounds of players easier. For example if a player has won really big the casino would often want to look through the gamerounds to see that the player didnt abuse a slot or found some sort of glitch/hack. Also it helps for when a player has a problem with a lost bonus/spin etc.
Not really gonna go deeper into this but from my point of view you already decided to yourself that everything is rigged etc. when its not. I worked in this industry and have seen everything from behind the scenes and I have never seen anything dodgy lol.
Also most of the streamers that I looked through backdoors from my years in this industry was down really bad so I heavily doubt that anyone got "rigged rtp" if so it dosent seem to work at all considering 1 streamer I looked through was down insane amounts even when he played daily with dep. bonuses and cashbacks.![]()
What I meant is that I never saw anything dodgy or any proof at all of them rigging the games nor anything dodgy with games having lowered rtp for certain players etc. I have seen people win insane amounts time to time.Someone who claims to work in the gambling industry and saying he hasn't seen anything "dodgy" is laughable. Even the janitors in these companies know that everything is dodgy about this industry.
I was a team leader in a development team in the binary options industry so I was in charge of the code of similar technilogies and was in touch with the clients (casinos) and I must say I have heard everything when it comes to how to extract money from the common folk so don't come saying there's nothing dodgy in an industry which is far more dodgy than Fintech.
Besides, there is little value if someone claims they have "worked in the industry". What were you doing? did you have access to any relevant data? what did your company do?
People need to stop throwing clichés around like automatons as they provide little insight. You have anything insightful to add, then just say it. And also, give examples, name names.. I mean, stop being so generic (i know a streamer, i've seen this guy, on that casino).. What are you guys so afraid of? hurting the feelings of a streamer? will the gambling police come to arrest you if you name names?
Same goes for sentences like "Gambling can be fun and you shouldn't gamble at all if it's not!" which came out of the slot streamer handbook much like "Only gamble on money you can afford to lose" and "You cannot make money from gambling" and "don't do this at home, i'm a professional gambler"...
'll assume casinos want to get as many deposits as possible from players and wish to minimize the withdrawals so their bottom goes up and that greedy AF and wish to get as much and spend as little.
what do you want to know...Looking for more people who aren't afraid to give us some actual insights and have "enough time" for this.
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue