Streamers advantages & RTP/Big wins (another it's RIGGED thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why you can’t have an intellectual debate about anything these days. People are more worried about the size of theire balls then to just educate and share different point of views. 
 

None if you can prove if it’s rigged or not so just f***** leave it at that. 
Who is to say UKCG isn’t corrupt just as the big banks were which are 50 times bigger then a filthy casino industry. 

 
Maybe because the banks regulated themselves and the financial conduct authority didn't actually regulate banks. The bank sent them documents saying they are regulating themselves and not violating any laws and the FCA just signed that they have received that document and filed it away. The FCA didn't actually do anything prior to this financial crash you are citing/know nothing about.

I am not saying there isn't shit going on but you kids couldn't find your way to the bottom of a playground slide.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well the thing is that as long as everything feels so shady in this business, new users just keep on posting these rigged posts. I mean it will never chance. They can do that. Just accept it.

I think it’s good. Conversation is good. Just leave your emotions out - and saying this to myself as well.

Maybe casinos could give their point of view, but obviously they don’t want to take part of the conversation.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe casinos could give their point of view, but obviously they don’t want to take part of the conversation.
I can state that Elizabeth ignored my affections in primary school, I can say she was really dismissive and had it out for me, I can't paint a picture of her as been cold and standoffish - the truth is I never got the courage to approach her, or try to engage her in anyway, because I was too wrapped up in my own self doubt and beliefs.

You can't state that they obviously don't want to take part when you have never made any legitimate attempt to involve casinos or elicit their feedback.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can state that Elizabeth ignored my affections in primary school, I can say she was really dismissive and had it out for me, I can't paint a picture of her as been cold and standoffish - the truth is I never got the courage to approach her, or try to engage her in anyway, because I was too wrapped up in my own self doubt and beliefs.

You can't state that they obviously don't want to take part when you have never made any legitimate attempt to involve casinos or elicit their feedback.
Ask her out now?

 
Ah, it's funny how one little comment can make you warm to someone.

I wish I could, she was hella cute but a lifetime has passed and we are on opposite sides of the world.

Anyway, it's good to have things to lament now and then.

 
It’s funny that companies/producers/top management  in the tobacco industry still to this day deny that smoking kills and swear on everything they have that smoking is harmless. 
 

 
It’s funny that companies/producers/top management  in the tobacco industry still to this day deny that smoking kills and swear on everything they have that smoking is harmless. 
 
Debate won with a precision strike!

Not sure which debate.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Steve for the information.

I don't know why @dirtystackis so worked up about this, I think it's great someone is actually looking into this matter in the seriousness it deserves. Usually when people are so adamant about something, they have an interest in it or they believe in it to the max, which obviously isn't the case, is it?

I do believe that getting legislation is more complex than the technical standards but as it were, I've been reading it a bit and it does leave a whole lot of room for manipulation. Nowhere does it say that the RTP is to remain constant between versions, or that a certain RTP algorithm must be the same for each user (maybe I missed something). All I read in the RTP part is that the player should be able to calculate the chances of winning which is like... duh. What does calculating the chances have to do with RTP. How can I translate 1:3000000 to hit max win or 1:200000 to hit 1000x to actual RTP settings and who's getting which RTP?

These types of loose definitions are exactly why the casino industry upholds its reputation. Everything is open for interpretation, all regulations are done on a basic level to see that the games aren't internally rigged somehow - like there is no way to get over 100x etc... but everything around that is 50 shades of grey.

I think these documents just go to show that not only it's possible to adjust RTP based on player, but there is no real legislation statements that say it's wrong (at least not from what I read).

If anyone else can read or provide more information to strengthen or contradict that, it would be be awesome.

Good job people is all I can say.

 
You have read a tiny fraction of it.

I could read the law stating I must wear a driving belt and then argue that it leave me a lot of room for manipulation. Nowhere in the laws regarding wearing a driving belt does it, for example say that I can't park my car, in a disabled spot.

SteveJ has sought out this information because I am here constantly contradicting him. I'm glad he is finally doing so.

I get worked up because people clueless about the legislation are prattling on, that this or that, is violating the legislation that they have no clue about.

I'm glad if you look into the legislation and point out holes, or see how it can be manipulated, based on your KNOWLEDGE of the legislation rather then your Ignorance of the legislation.

I hope you read more of it. There is not only the Gaming act and associated legislation relating to online operators but also a crossover with the non remote operations, there is also the codes of conduct and operating standards, which, while not technically laws are to be assumed as laws.

Continue reading and I'm just happy Stevej is investigating rather then just speculating.

Hopefully you will follow suit.

Those who can, teach lol

 
Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, one thing popped again into my mind. In 2017 there were few cases in Finland that celebrities recorded their Jackpot-winnings in video with their phones. I mean not only one but few cases, and everything happened at the end of the year 2017.

I’m asking you for real that do you guys really believe it’s all pure random accident that these celebrities with their busy lives

1) Play online slots

2) Win quite massive jackpots

3) Happen to record this video with the phone

Here is one of the videos: 

https://www.facebook.com/cristalsnow/videos/10155091900308716/

There’s also a guy called Riku Nieminen who won jackpot from the SAME casino one month earlier. You can google that.

I’m again trying to look at this business with my believing childish eyes, but it just doesn’t work for me. Sorry.

 
To add to my previous message. Back then in 2017 online casino streamers weren’t that popular so casinos used celebrities to play these games.

Seriously speaking I believe this is the result when a casino can manipulate the winning odds massively to certain players. I don’t see any other option. Do you? Or at least it feels super shady. Why do these casinos want to be shady? That’s the whole reason of people writing these it’s rigged threads.
 

Maybe nowadays casinos wouldn’t do it that way because they know people are more aware these things. But it was different in 2017. Nowadays casinos use streamers and make it more transparent. And probably streamers don’t know that. Just my thought.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@dirtystack

Is for sure more knowledgeable on this topic then us, however not sure if i agree on how you go about this to be fair. 
If someone talks about something in the oil industry, am i right to belittle anything they say and mock them for my own entertainment Because i have worked on a oil rig and know everything better then them? And everyone is wrong only i am right? 
 

Sad to see this kind of behaviour from a grown man no offense. 

 
@dirtystack

Is for sure more knowledgeable on this topic then us, however not sure if i agree on how you go about this to be fair. 
If someone talks about something in the oil industry, am i right to belittle anything they say and mock them for my own entertainment Because i have worked on a oil rig and know everything better then them? And everyone is wrong only i am right? 
 

Sad to see this kind of behaviour from a grown man no offense. 
Edit: Sorry, read wrong your post.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Stevejgreat job mate. I must say I kinda laughed seeing that Yggdrassil bonus. I've played that game a while back for a few hundred spins and have seen maybe 1 diamond the whole time.

If this guy is indeed a celeb of some sort with a lot of watchers, that would make quite a show to watch. Maybe even deposit afterwards... You could say it's pure luck but I totally agree that it is suspicious to say the least.

People need to understand one thing about streamers. They do provide you with entertainment, but everything you're seeing on their streams are meant to get you, the viewer, to spend money. Be it the chair their using which they get for free, the video card or computer they're using and promoting or the casino they're playing at. Streams, nowdays are a part of a very lucrative industry of free or near free advertising and a great platform for providers to make money. They don't need to invest millions in commercials, they don't need to get the right celeb in and hire the best content creator to come up with a super appealing commercial. Advertising on Twitch or YT does cost and streamers do get paid quite a bit, but I would say substantially less than TV.

They have infinite airtime, millions of watchers with super high rating and thousands of agents (streamers) working for them. Problem is that conversion rate is much lower as they can't manipulate every second of the broadcast - so they need to adapt and find creative ways of getting you, the viewer's attention and ultimately, money. I think rigging RTP is just one means of doing so, maybe a bit more creative and extreme but it definitely falls in the category of "false advertisement" which we see from time to time on any other media.

Again, there are many streamers I enjoy watching and I think are 100% legit. However, this growing industry will lead to these kinds of advertisements and product manipulation due to the low cost of advertising and high appeal. It only makes sense that an industry so driven by money (in fact require deposits to stay alive) as gambling will come to these "creative" solutions faster than other industries.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@dirtystack

Is for sure more knowledgeable on this topic then us, however not sure if i agree on how you go about this to be fair. 
If someone talks about something in the oil industry, am i right to belittle anything they say and mock them for my own entertainment Because i have worked on a oil rig and know everything better then them? And everyone is wrong only i am right? 
 

Sad to see this kind of behaviour from a grown man no offense. 
No offense taken.

I'd not talking from a position where I am convinced I am right and believe others to be wrong. My position is that if you are going to make a post saying a law, code of conduct, procedure or legislation is not been adhered to then you should be aware of what that particular law, code of conduct, procedure or legislation is. I'm not say that, when you sense something is been compromised, you should have some innate knowledge of these laws but rather that; as the laws, codes of conduct, procedures and legislation is all available to the public, a little bit of investigation would empower the OP.

That is all I am saying and I don't really understand how you can argue against it.

 
I think theres some suspect stuff with streamers claiming to do 10-20k euro raw bonus hunts who stream long hours betting upwards of 12euros a spin..

it's like roth..whoever. fake af

 
I have an honest question to all streamers who view this thread @Slotspinner@LetsGiveItASpin @Nick@Spintwix @Jamjarboy@roseyreels@gamble_gangsta@Takethehit@Casinolandstreaming@Huneasd and others:

If you were to find out a provider is actually rigging your RTP to give you more big wins more frequently or changing your RTP somehow to be better than regular players - would you stop playing those slots? If you found out Push Gaming is rigging RTP, would you stop playing Razor Shark and Jammin' Jars?

As streaming becomes more popular, companies will find those backdoors and loopholes in everything to try and promote their products. You are considered "celebrities" in this world, but you're also providing to your family and have to think about your income and not only your reputation, so this is not as simple a question if it was only about a specific casino which you can easily dump.

What if most provider will prove to be rigging RTP... will you stop playing all these slots?

Try to be honest. I don't think any answer will diminish your status...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update: Another 5000x hit on a famous streamer today on Lil Devil, a slot I rarely see them play. I've been grinding this lot specifically for over 13000 spins, 18 heartstoppers and best win was x1200. Maybe it is just my bad luck... who knows. Just throwing some numbers again.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top