Streamers advantages & RTP/Big wins (another it's RIGGED thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve stopped watch Chip since his stake went up from 0.60 pence to 20 quid in an extremely short time … can’t stand anymore that amount of adverts etc 

 
@beetaillightI just posted below on another post but it seems to fit better on here. I post it after someone said on another topic that crypto sites are not regulated. Your topic has been an interesting read good stuff bud :)  



FreeWheelerBaby



Posted 1 hour ago






  • #elControls_223634_menu



@TimoSchellekensare crypto sites not regulated? I have been watching the crypto streamers and noticed that the crypto casinos are targeting the US market big time, they have even got the likes of Adin Ross using VPNs saying he is in Mexico playing on Stake casino..! because the US don’t allow online gambling it’s banned there. 
 

I would like to know how the crypto casinos are getting away with it and why the providers are allowing them to use there games, it says a lot about regulations and the morals of providers  all those people are going to lose everything, the US is about to be destroyed in a very short space of time it resembles a pyramids scheme to me! I hear these streamers saying all the time how they are down millions etc and all I see them doing is winning millions hit after hit, I never hit wins ever like I see these streamers hit. and I play most days and NEVER get hits like I see them hitting it’s ridiculous HOW? It just doesn’t add up! and you have streamers Trainwrecked saying he is down millions god help us at the bottom is all I can say ! If the normal players are losing everything they have year after and also streamers are losing who the f is winning? 
 

I am in UK and have been absolutely crippled by regulated online casinos, so god know what’s going to happen with the not regulated ones my biggest ever win being 5000x on 60p stake sounds good but didn’t even cover my losses for a week, I have been online gambling for 15 years and not once have I been up where I could say yeah that was good week and I play nearly everyday. Once in 15 years I had a 5000x how do these streamers hit them many times a week, and they are still down even with 500% bonuses! Maaaaannnn please tell me what is going on?



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top