Netherlands: Dutch market online gambling regulated October 1st, 2021

This. The EUR 450 threshold (which dates back to 1000 Dutch Guilders) is no longer applicable.

fyi I have completed a signup on Toto.nl 
I already had an old account there.
The upgrade process was quite swift and took 10 minutes.
This includes some KYI checks through IDIN , providing BSN number and uploading driver's license.
Then the verification procedure took about another 10 minutes and I am good to go.

You don't have to worry about setting the initial limits, because setting those real high does not trigger immediate SoW checks, and because on every logon and logoff you get a popup of the limits with the option to change them. Looks like this:

View attachment 30040 
I already thought that was outdated, but it's a bit weird they didn't edit this. They even directly linked this upon accepting terms..

Anyway, if there is really no tax I'm actually quite surprised how decent it is. I really didn't expect to see 1000/2000x bonusbuys though.. I fear future changes will bring it more towards Germany/UK standard. 

It seems I was quite wrong about RTP aswell. Taken Bushido is currently at 94%, but some other NLC games are actually at 96%. Bushido only has 2 RTP options instead of 3, so maybe that's what caused it.
 

If that's true they might raise the RTP to above 100%.

And from the 30% they can pay the casino's enough of a kickback to still win money.

Thanks,

On low stakes I like to grind away sometimes, and then autoplay is nice.

Will try your suggestions.
Autoclicker is entirely free and great for 1 slot. With ReMouse u can easily play 2-4 slots, but this does require the Micro Edition, which cost 5$. Really worth it though 😁.

 
I can now only deposit with Ideal. Does anyone know if Muchbetter or other e-wallets will be added? I dont like to mix my gambling and groceries :D

 
I can now only deposit with Ideal. Does anyone know if Muchbetter or other e-wallets will be added? I dont like to mix my gambling and groceries :D
I have the same , i deposit with Revolut it's on the list. I can't put my revolut IBAN there . I got a automatic mail the check my deposit. Chat didn't answer yet. Money is still on pending.

 
I have the same , i deposit with Revolut it's on the list. I can't put my revolut IBAN there . I got a automatic mail the check my deposit. Chat didn't answer yet. Money is still on pending.
Very bad connection to the chat or they just cancel my request XD

 
I deposit with Revolut , and my transaction is now proceed.

I make a call and the put it true.

Waiting time is 10 minutes for me to answer the phonecall.

Finally I can gambling legal.

 
hollandcasino is live 
I could log in, enter the verification proces and then get blocked out.

With Toto I didn’t had any problems. Seems that there isn’t a lvie chat.

The funny thing is that I have a Diamond card for landbase..

 
So far toto.nl Betcity,  GGpoker and Holland Casino are live.

There are still some registration problems with all providers, registration/upgrade at Toto.nl was the easiest.
 

ID verification:
I recommend not to upload pure pictures or screenshots from ID documents because of identity fraud risks. For the verification at  Toto.nl you can use the official government issued 'KopieID' app (apple/google playstore) which allows to block out parts of the ID and to add watermarks to the pictures.
For the other casino's I recommend to stick a small post-it with casino name and date on the ID.

Holland Casino online seems to have the most signup troubles so far, you might want to wait a day or so.. 

 
Back
Top