Netherlands: Dutch market online gambling regulated October 1st, 2021

Haven't been active lately, but that's a shocker. Courage to CG and the dutch people, hopefully they will be able to get back to the dutch community. Sadly, as i'm from Belgium, i've had the same issues of not being able to join the CG giveaways. I can still understand their point of view though, it isn't the worst regulation. Just very bad news for gamblers who loved to play on certain websites and for the best gambling community out there, CG.

 
Looks like some casinos are still allowing dutch players at the moment:
21.com
UltraCasino
Justspin
NeonVegas
NitroCasino
RapidCasino
LuckyDays
CasinoFriday
LVBet
N1 Casino
Energy Casino
SlotWolf
CrazyPlay

 
^^ true that.
I have contacted one or two representatives of some of these casino's to double check if their casino's are not closing.
Also not closed down (yet) are casumo/dunder and videoslots/mrvegas

 
Looks like some casinos are still allowing dutch players at the moment:
21.com
UltraCasino
Justspin
NeonVegas
NitroCasino
RapidCasino
LuckyDays
CasinoFriday
LVBet
N1 Casino
Energy Casino
SlotWolf
CrazyPlay
Can u recommened a decent casino on that list?

 
Can u recommened a decent casino on that list?
Nitro  Neon Vegas Ultra Casino 21.com Justspin are casino's of the Betpoint Group and are recommended.
I have signed up to (most of) these through Casinogrounds and have had good experiences playing there.

I am not entirely sure they are staying open, will update in case of any news.

I have not had any accounts on the other casino's so I will not comment on those.
Athough I am pretty sure that CasinoFriday has never been open for Dutch players.

 
Nitro  Neon Vegas Ultra Casino 21.com Justspin are casino's of the Betpoint Group and are recommended.
I have signed up to (most of) these through Casinogrounds and have had good experiences playing there.

I am not entirely sure they are staying open, will update in case of any news.

I have not had any accounts on the other casino's so I will not comment on those.
Athough I am pretty sure that CasinoFriday has never been open for Dutch players.
Sadly they only accept Trustly right? 😶

 
Does anyone know when the big casinos in the Netherlands will go live ?
Not sure if mentioned before: WhiteHat Gaming (Playgrand casilando and others) have closed per October 1st as well.
Of all decent casino's now only Videoslots/MrVegas and Betpoint Group have not closed shop (yet) 
Also N1 Group Curacao and smaller shops may still be open, and I may have overlooked a couple.

The opening of new casino's has been delayed until at least 17:00 CEST because the government register for problem gamblers CRUKS is not live yet. Signups for players are only possible when the BSN ID number of the customer is checked against that register. 

 
Anyone heard something about bet365? I can't excess there site. Or do we have to wait a while before we can join bet365?

 
I have read that Bet365 is opening in two weeks, but that is second-hand information. 
I have asked Bet365 customer support over mail about the planned opening date. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have read that Bet365 is opening in two weeks, but that is second-hand information. 
I have asked Bet365 customer support over mail about the planned opening date. 
Alright that really sucks, I have to do my sports bet at TOTO now. They offer such poor odds... This new law is giving gamblers poor odds, how is that helping the player?

 
Back
Top