LetsGiveItASpin
Administrator
Today, there was quite a few redraws this time around so had to push it a bit
Today, there was quite a few redraws this time around so had to push it a bit
Thank you guys againBig congrats to the winnersBelow you see their picks and when played I'll update with the wins:
Hamad A - Crazy Time, Pick Blue
Total win: €5 * 21 = €105
Jiyar M - Crazy Time, Pick Blue
Total win: €5 * 21 = €105
Alexander K - Cash Hunt, pick 8-5
Total win: €10 * 11 = €110
Marks M, Coin Flip
Total win: €20 * 11 = €220
As the winners who have picked Crazy Time picked the same colour I'll just do them in the same round. Alexander has the 1st cash hunt and Marks has the first Coin Flip![]()
I've just sent the money or dropped you another e-mailThank you guys again.
Dont want to bother but when can we expect the payout @LetsGiveItASpin.
Much love
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue