[GIVEAWAY] 1000 Euro Crazy Time - April / May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big congrats to the winners 😍 Below you see their picks and when played I'll update with the wins:

Hamad A - Crazy Time, Pick Blue
Total win:  €5 * 21 = €105

Jiyar M - Crazy Time, Pick Blue
Total win: €5 * 21 = €105

Alexander K - Cash Hunt, pick 8-5
Total win: €10 * 11 = €110

Marks M, Coin Flip
Total win: €20 * 11 = €220

As the winners who have picked Crazy Time picked the same colour I'll just do them in the same round. Alexander has the 1st cash hunt and Marks has the first Coin Flip 🥳

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Big congrats to the winners 😍 Below you see their picks and when played I'll update with the wins:

Hamad A - Crazy Time, Pick Blue
Total win:  €5 * 21 = €105

Jiyar M - Crazy Time, Pick Blue
Total win: €5 * 21 = €105

Alexander K - Cash Hunt, pick 8-5
Total win: €10 * 11 = €110

Marks M, Coin Flip
Total win: €20 * 11 = €220

As the winners who have picked Crazy Time picked the same colour I'll just do them in the same round. Alexander has the 1st cash hunt and Marks has the first Coin Flip 🥳
Thank you guys again 🙏🙏😀😀.

Dont want to bother but when can we expect the payout @LetsGiveItASpin😀.

Much love 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top