[GIVEAWAY] 1000 Euro Crazy Time - April / May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGiveItASpin

Administrator
Hey everyone!

This month I'll be doing a Crazy Time Giveaway worth an average of €1000.
After the draw, I will contact the winners via email. If you don't reply in 48 hours, I will pick coin flip for you.

You can check last Crazy Time giveaway 
here.

Enter your Rizk, Twin or LuckyDays E-mail in the widget to participate. 

You can increase your chance of winning by making sure you follow our various social media channels. The winners will choose what bonus game they want to pick in Crazy time, when I get that bonus game, your win will multiplied as follows: 

€20*Coin Flip

€10*Pachinko

€10*Cash Hunt

€5*Crazy Time.

Winners will be announced and it will all be played on the live stream.

You can enter the raffle below:

Crazytime Giveaway KIM
 
Terms&Conditions:
 Winners will be paid via Skrill.
- You will need to have a verified account (and not under self-exclusion) at either of the casinos, no deposit needed.
- Members of CasinoGrounds forum who were active prior to the launch of this giveaway (at least 3 posts per week past 3 weeks) are also able to join, enter your CasinoGrounds e-mail instead.
- Invalid entries will be re-drawn.
- This giveaway is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, Gamble Responsibly, BeGambleAware.org.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone!

This month I'll be doing a Crazy Time Giveaway worth an average of €1000.
After the draw, I will contact the winners via email. If you don't reply in 48 hours, I will pick coin flip for you.

You can check last Crazy Time giveaway 
here.

Enter your Rizk, Twin or LuckyDays E-mail in the widget to participate. 

You can increase your chance of winning by making sure you follow our various social media channels. The winners will choose what bonus game they want to pick in Crazy time, when I get that bonus game, your win will multiplied as follows: 

€20*Coin Flip

€10*Pachinko

€10*Cash Hunt

€5*Crazy Time.

Winners will be announced and it will all be played on the live stream.

You can enter the raffle below:

Enter Competition
 
Terms&Conditions:
 Winners will be paid via Skrill.
- You will need to have a verified account (and not under self-exclusion) at either of the casinos, no deposit needed.
- Members of CasinoGrounds forum who were active prior to the launch of this giveaway (at least 3 posts per week past 3 weeks) are also able to join, enter your CasinoGrounds e-mail instead.
- Invalid entries will be re-drawn.
- This giveaway is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, Gamble Responsibly, BeGambleAware.org.
Hi Kim, 

Thankyou so much for the CT Give Away. Many many thanks bro.... :)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top