Streamers advantages & RTP/Big wins (another it's RIGGED thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streamers have an advantage with the deposit bonus that is higher then the average citizen gets...

So in the long run the streamer have more play time...

And luck is a major aspect.

The legit streamers can have major losses too in the end of the day but streaming is an income aswell i believe..

And casino games can be experienced as (rigged) when loosing, but if someone wins you dont hear a word.....

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@beetaillightis definitely luck they just have the ability to play longer with deposit bonuses. With regards to Daske hitting 1000x twice in the space of and hour I hit 2600x and 2800x 2 hours apart on Friday last week, which shows that it’s possible. So far in January I’ve hit 1000x 9 times which is more than I hit in the whole of 2020

 
I also think slots are not rigged (...maybe). They’re just well designed good software with good mathematics included there.

But also as being a software engineer, I know what I can do with the code. How on earth you could prove that my software is not having any ”rigged code”? I can do an online slot that can run 2 million spins providing certain rtp and also give certain advantages to certain players or give bonus to every 5th player during the first 20 spins when they’re playing or what ever you want, just tell me. It would be super easy to include. You can’t see that code. Does MGA go through the code? No, I don’t think so.
 

I mean it’s tough business to game designers/casinos as well. If you rig the game, you can manipulate the players. 
 

Can I read about the laws that have been accepted to rng’s or slots? Is there any specific info about that? What is accepted and what is not when designing casino games?

 
Can I read about the laws that have been accepted to rng’s or slots? Is there any specific info about that? What is accepted and what is not when designing casino games?
There is not much easily readable stuff out there for the public, but you might want to browse through the 'ask me anything' thread of user and slot development insider 'TranceMonkey'  at the casinomeister website.

https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/threads/ask-me-anything-about-slots.77569/

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I also think slots are not rigged (...maybe). They’re just well designed good software with good mathematics included there.

But also as being a software engineer, I know what I can do with the code. How on earth you could prove that my software is not having any ”rigged code”? I can do an online slot that can run 2 million spins providing certain rtp and also give certain advantages to certain players or give bonus to every 5th player during the first 20 spins when they’re playing or what ever you want, just tell me. It would be super easy to include. You can’t see that code. Does MGA go through the code? No, I don’t think so.
 

I mean it’s tough business to game designers/casinos as well. If you rig the game, you can manipulate the players. 
 

Can I read about the laws that have been accepted to rng’s or slots? Is there any specific info about that? What is accepted and what is not when designing casino games?
from what i heard from game providers, the code is being fully looked through and not allowed to be changed after stamping on the license (for the payouts)

 
Lets take PlaynGo - lets say they were manipulating their games and not running them consistent with the versions that went through testing.

We don't know enough about anything to display or prove anything.

But Netent would. I'm sure they would love to expose PlaynGo's shenanigans and get all their games banned, reclaiming the number 1 slot provider title. 

There is no gentlemen's agreement between these companies, no "I won't tell on you if you don't tell on me" arrangement.

How much do you think Netent would be willing to pay a PlaynGo employee for this information? Millions? hundreds of thousands? Some software coder would spill the beans in a heartbeat.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lets take PlaynGo - lets say they were manipulating their games and not running them consistent with the versions that went through testing.

We don't know enough about anything to display or prove anything.

But Netent would. I'm sure they would love to expose PlaynGo's shenanigans and get all their games banned, reclaiming the number 1 slot provider title. 

There is no gentlemen's agreement between these companies, no "I won't tell on you if you don't tell on me" arrangement.

How much do you think Netent would be willing to pay a PlaynGo employee for this information? Millions? hundreds of thousands? Some software coder would spill the beans in a heartbeat.
Speaking of playngo, some sites I've noticed allow higher RTP on DEMO mode but soon as you switch to real play the RTP lowers how do they get around that?

 
from what i heard from game providers, the code is being fully looked through and not allowed to be changed after stamping on the license (for the payouts)
Okey! I believe you.

But is it legal to add some game specific extras if they can provide certain randomness and rtp in their games? Because slots already have these GUI related "oh that was close" moments even though it wasn't close at all to the actual winning number combination. 

For example let me do a slot with a special rng (don't take this too seriously). So in this imaginary slot it would be more difficult to get bonus on weekends.

- rng number 10 gives you a bonus

- from monday to thursday rng draws numbers from 1 to 50

- friday to sunday rng draws numbers from 1 to 200

Is there any gambling law that really not allow me to do that if I can provide the correct RTP?

 
Okey! I believe you.

But is it legal to add some game specific extras if they can provide certain randomness and rtp in their games? Because slots already have these GUI related "oh that was close" moments even though it wasn't close at all to the actual winning number combination. 

For example let me do a slot with a special rng (don't take this too seriously). So in this imaginary slot it would be more difficult to get bonus on weekends.

- rng number 10 gives you a bonus

- from monday to thursday rng draws numbers from 1 to 50

- friday to sunday rng draws numbers from 1 to 200

Is there any gambling law that really not allow me to do that if I can provide the correct RTP?
That would lower the rtp during the weekend, and make it an actually rigged slot - thats not happening

 
The big question is...if its such a conspiracy why watch the streamers? 🤣

Everythings fake news when you don't get the same result.

To add I am NOT a casino streamer and won a few thousand x over the years on games I played. Doesn't happen often but it happens to joe public non streamers too.

Just because it doesn't happen to you within a reasonable time frame DOES NOT make it rigged!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you can change the RTP somehow, they just mass-grind the slots every day, so they seem to have bigger winnings. For example I, and I'm NOT a streamer or an affiliate, have had 16 wildlines on doa2, and (I think) it's something like a world record.

 
If anything was shady, like slots being rigged or streamers getting buffed RTP etc, there's no way it could be kept a secret from the people behind the slot scene for over 20 years now (I know streaming slots has only been around for almost 6 years). Someone would of spilled the beans by now surely. And what about the people providers employ? Do they swear them into secrecy? Do you only get employed if you agree to be assassinated when you leave? Come on, use a bit of common sense. In my opinion it's obvious there's nothing shady going on when it comes to legit slot providers, and honest streamers. Only thing shady is them streamers who steal content, are viewbotting and have scam links. Only thing that is true is certain providers can lower RTP versions for their slots but a trustworthy casino won't hide it, or at least they shouldn't! Also regarding streamers getting buffed RTP, I used to stream myself and done better when I didn't stream. I also remember doing some streams with @Skylined87 and we literally didn't cash out once!

 
If anything was shady, like slots being rigged or streamers getting buffed RTP etc, there's no way it could be kept a secret from the people behind the slot scene for over 20 years now (I know streaming slots has only been around for almost 6 years). Someone would of spilled the beans by now surely. And what about the people providers employ? Do they swear them into secrecy? Do you only get employed if you agree to be assassinated when you leave? Come on, use a bit of common sense. In my opinion it's obvious there's nothing shady going on when it comes to legit slot providers, and honest streamers. Only thing shady is them streamers who steal content, are viewbotting and have scam links. Only thing that is true is certain providers can lower RTP versions for their slots but a trustworthy casino won't hide it, or at least they shouldn't! Also regarding streamers getting buffed RTP, I used to stream myself and done better when I didn't stream. I also remember doing some streams with @Skylined87 and we literally didn't cash out once!
I think this space is more complex than someone spilling the beans.

First of all provider employees do swear to secrecy - it's in their contracts. Revealing company secrets and IP can result in a laysuit, not to mention get kicked out of their workplace. I doubt they have any incentive to "spill beans". So common sense prevails in this matter.

Besides that you already got the answer. A casino can "choose" an RTP version of a slot on some providers. This can easily lead to casino manipulation as I explained above - if there is a 94% RTP version and a 91%, who's to say there isn't a 120% or 150% RTP version. Who's to say that the slot section loads specifically based on the user type when you login to a casino, so a regular player gets one version of the slot section which all the games there fetch the 94% version and when a streamer logs in they get a different version. That will not even be detectable by anyone unless you compare the code behind the websites between 2 user types.

Also, saying that it's obvious there's nothing shady is a bit naïve when you're talking about a business which is in the billions a year. As I explained before. I was a dev team leader in a binary options trading technology provider (like NetEnt for example). I could tell you stories about "features" brokers (casinos) requested from us - chart manipulation, delays in performing buy/sell actions and even some requested a "WIN" or "LOSE" button on the website. If these kinds of clients are in the Forex space, I can just imagine the types of people in the Gambling space.

To make a long story short - the motivation is there obviously, the technical know-how exists and is rather simple even if you take into account a provider CANNOT change RTP for each player by the user id they receive and the space is full of shady people who will no doubdetly take adventage of this and also take advantage of streamers who have no idea that some casinos are using their community to steal money from the same community they're building.

 
Long story short, neither slot providers nor casinos can amend RTP for certain players - they can choose to have book of dead running in 91 94 or 96% and thats it
 

 
@beetaillighthow do you know they're sworn to secrecy? And you trying to say if employees are told to keep it quiet that literally every single employee agreed to this? That's like saying they only employ really dishonest people which is nonsense. And what about when employees have left or even sacked? You telling me that nobody leaves or is dismissed ever? Obviously there will be. And if it was me being dismissed in an unfair way, what have I got to lose to by letting these secrets out for revenge. Who cares about a lawsuit, I'll let them take me to court where the truth will come out anyway although if what you say is true I don't think is illegal but it is definitely shady and would put most people of gambling which will cost the providers way more than a lawsuit v me. Come on buddy, wake up. If you believe in what you say, then that's your choice. I however believe the facts 🙂

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Homer Spinsonwhen you a fired, quit, made redundant or retire from a slot provider you are promptly assassinated, they make it look like an accident.

@beetaillight They are just normal companies, with normal employees, who resent their employer as much as the employees of any other company. 

 
I agree with @beetaillight

And they definitely do sign NDA when working in this business. I'm sure providers don't design the slots to be rigged in principle, but come on, this business is tough and competition is getting harder and harder. People are greedy. Not every online casino has millions of euros of cash.

Long story short, neither slot providers nor casinos can amend RTP for certain players - they can choose to have book of dead running in 91 94 or 96% and thats it
 
Everobody knows that, but how can you prove it? You just believe it, because it should be like that, right?

 
I mean everything is possible. But innocent until proven guilty or someone leaks out something. 
 

I mean look at the 08 financial crisis, If that can be corrupt and rigged and CDOs were tripled A- rated then why can a slot not be rated 96% in the same fashion and be totally misleading with 20% RTP.  This license , this regulation» bs answer don’t cut it here, the banking industry is 20x larger and they managed it so i’m pretty sure the casino industry is able too also. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top