NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate I totally understand these casinos have to do the KYC process and I am completely happy with that but waiting for long periods on responses to my emails is frustrating and that’s why we are at 17 weeks now. I looked the other day at all my emails from NYSPINS from September when I opened this account and there is a clear pattern off them taking far to long to get back to me. 
 

I hope this will be sorted now I really do as it’s very annoying when they have £50,000 of my winnings. 
 

just to be very clear there is no dispute on the £50,000 winnings just the documentation. 

 
Please do understand I cannot influence the time needed in relevant departments at casinos to go through documents and verifications. I can agree with you on the point that the responses are slow and will definitely pass that on as an improvement point. I'm really hoping you bring this to a successful resolution :)  
You might not be able to influence them but surely you can stop promoting them.  Any casino that uses these sort of tactics to avoid paying honest players has no right being pushed on to Casino Grounds members.

 
You might not be able to influence them but surely you can stop promoting them.  Any casino that uses these sort of tactics to avoid paying honest players has no right being pushed on to Casino Grounds members.
It's not about avoiding paying, you're missing the point of the whole thread.

 
It's not about avoiding paying, you're missing the point of the whole thread.
So you don't think they're avoiding paying him?  This guy has been waiting 17 weeks to get his money from a CG promoted casino, provided everything they have asked of him but not paid out his money, what would you call it?

I do find it funny though how long it's taken you or any one else from Casino Grounds to get involved here, maybe he should have added a rigged for streamers thread to it, doesn't take you all long to jump on those.  If you're going to promote a casino at least take some responsibility when they behave like this.

 
You might not be able to influence them but surely you can stop promoting them.  Any casino that uses these sort of tactics to avoid paying honest players has no right being pushed on to Casino Grounds members.
Hey mate thanks for the response it’s very difficult as I am owed £50,000 which is not the issue it’s the documentation process. NYSPINS have delayed on there responses plus the mobile number on the terms and conditions is an issues for me as I believe whoever put these details in has to definitely do this correctly especially on the terms and conditions. 
 

I don’t have an issue at the moment with casino grounds promoting them but I would say be very careful if you win big because you can have the same experience as myself. 
 

it’s always difficult because players have completely different experience on each casinos some good some bad I suppose it’s just gambling! 

 
So you don't think they're avoiding paying him?  This guy has been waiting 17 weeks to get his money from a CG promoted casino, provided everything they have asked of him but not paid out his money, what would you call it?

I do find it funny though how long it's taken you or any one else from Casino Grounds to get involved here, maybe he should have added a rigged for streamers thread to it, doesn't take you all long to jump on those.  If you're going to promote a casino at least take some responsibility when they behave like this.
The thing what really upset with NYSPINS was the email I received saying that they would refund my deposits if i couldn’t provide the correct documentation. So that would mean I would receive £3000 and lose out on £47,000 which shocked me as a good casino would work together with the customer to get this sorted out. I really wished after this amount off time someone would call me on the telephone it’s much easier to speak to the management and it could be resolved in minutes. They just don’t read the information I send correctly is very frustrating. 

 
Hey mate thanks for the response it’s very difficult as I am owed £50,000 which is not the issue it’s the documentation process. NYSPINS have delayed on there responses plus the mobile number on the terms and conditions is an issues for me as I believe whoever put these details in has to definitely do this correctly especially on the terms and conditions. 
 
Unfortunately the £50,000 is the issue. you wouldn't be having this problem if it was £50.  I do really hope you get your money but to me this stinks of 'give a man enough rope', they keep throwing things at you in the hope that eventually they'll find something in amongst what you're sending them that they can claim breaches their t&cs and then can cancel your claim.

Every time I see you've added to these threads I hope that it's with a favourable resolution, fingers crossed that it comes soon.

The thing what really upset with NYSPINS was the email I received saying that they would refund my deposits if i couldn’t provide the correct documentation. So that would mean I would receive £3000 and lose out on £47,000 which shocked me as a good casino would work together with the customer to get this sorted out. I really wished after this amount off time someone would call me on the telephone it’s much easier to speak to the management and it could be resolved in minutes. They just don’t read the information I send correctly is very frustrating. 
@Skylined87Given that I'm sure you're really concerned about this and that you obviously have a contact at NYSpins, is this not something that you could very easily arrange?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately the £50,000 is the issue. you wouldn't be having this problem if it was £50.  I do really hope you get your money but to me this stinks of 'give a man enough rope', they keep throwing things at you in the hope that eventually they'll find something in amongst what you're sending them that they can claim breaches their t&cs and then can cancel your claim.

Every time I see you've added to these threads I hope that it's with a favourable resolution, fingers crossed that it comes soon.

@Skylined87Given that I'm sure you're really concerned about this and that you obviously have a contact at NYSpins, is this not something that you could very easily arrange?
Yes I get you’re point mate. 
I suppose if I won say £1000 from my £3000 deposit then they would have not gone into an in-depth verification process which is not right tbh as it shouldn’t matter how much you win it’s about the deposit you have done. 
 

so for example if I won £200 from the £3000 deposit and they couldn’t complete the verification process would NYSPINS give me back the £3000 deposit I truly believe they wouldn’t. 

 
All valid points above by both users. 
i still see no good reason for this casino to be a CG promoted casino. 

But hey, money speaks right.

 
Let's face it casinos are going downhill UK for sure not sure about others end of a era. It's not acceptable for a casino to take ages to process a withdrawal let alone require your life's personal history. It doesn't take more than a business day to respond to an email poor business practice. Yes they must comply to UK regulations but shouldn't abuse it to take advantage of a player.

The system is flawed. I was given a deposit limit of £500 a month fair enough it's an acceptable amount but my loss limit was set to £5 what the fuck am I meant to do with that?

Just going to drag players to dodgy casinos which in turn fuels the black market of gambling.

It's not just NYSpins which casinogrounds promote which are bad so are a lot of other casinos which are rated highly and to be fair half of them are poor. I've even seen one with a capped withdrawal of £250 which is Fruit Kings it's not listed in your mini terms, fair enough people should read the terms prior to deposit but you should warn players to the fact. At least Casumo aren't listed another casino down the pan.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let's face it casinos are going downhill UK for sure not sure about others end of a era. It's not acceptable for a casino to take ages to process a withdrawal let alone require your life's personal history. It doesn't take more than a business day to respond to an email poor business practice. Yes they must comply to UK regulations but shouldn't abuse it to take advantage of a player.

The system is flawed. I was given a deposit limit of £500 a month fair enough it's an acceptable amount but my loss limit was set to £5 what the fuck am I meant to do with that?

Just going to drag players to dodgy casinos which in turn fuels the black market of gambling.

It's not just NYSpins which casinogrounds promote which are bad so are a lot of other casinos which are rated highly and to be fair half of them are poor. I've even seen one with a capped withdrawal of £250 which is Fruit Kings it's not listed in your mini terms, fair enough people should read the terms prior to deposit but you should warn players to the fact. At least Casumo aren't listed another casino down the pan.
Hey mate, 

I have had experience with Videoslots because I am fully verified with them now, once i make a withdrawal it’s in my bank account within  a couple of hours which is such an incredible service. 
mansion casino are also great once I got verified my withdrawals were in my account within a couple of days plus they gave me free money no wagering in total around £8000 I have had  online Amazon vouchers, Fitbit, Dom Perignon champagne. Call from the VIP manager all the time making sure I am ok. 
 

when I spoke with these casinos about NYSPINS I will be honest they were very disappointed with them how it’s gone. 
 

Boyle sports casino which I believe is an Irish casino I think fantastic customer service again plus you can call them if you have any issues.

As soon as I get my money from NYSPINS I will stick to these three casinos because I have a great relationship with them and they look after me as a customer. I will not be joining anymore online casinos I cannot go through this process again. 

 
Hey mate, 

I have had experience with Videoslots because I am fully verified with them now, once i make a withdrawal it’s in my bank account within  a couple of hours which is such an incredible service. 
mansion casino are also great once I got verified my withdrawals were in my account within a couple of days plus they gave me free money no wagering in total around £8000 I have had  online Amazon vouchers, Fitbit, Dom Perignon champagne. Call from the VIP manager all the time making sure I am ok. 
 

when I spoke with these casinos about NYSPINS I will be honest they were very disappointed with them how it’s gone. 
 

Boyle sports casino which I believe is an Irish casino I think fantastic customer service again plus you can call them if you have any issues.

As soon as I get my money from NYSPINS I will stick to these three casinos because I have a great relationship with them and they look after me as a customer. I will not be joining anymore online casinos I cannot go through this process again. 
Yeah you get good casinos and bad, Unibet is instant for withdrawal soon as you hit the button, White Hat is meh but always process withdrawal but I'm not using them anymore Genesis brand customer service and withdrawal/ID verification has gone down hill took me nearly a month for a withdrawal and not just me read loads of complaints 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
So just a quick update: 

I have now managed to get further evidence off my game play before I deposited on NYSPINS. 

i have got my gaming statements from winning room with £60,000 withdrawals from 28th September. grosvenor another £60,000 withdrawals on 21st September. Vegas luck with a £15,000 withdrawal from 15th September. Betvictor £3000 28th September. 

so let’s just see how this goes but this is now clear evidence that some of the funds above were used to make my deposits on the 28th September and 1st October with NYSPINS. £3000 in total. 

 
Hey guys, 

still nothing back yet regarding my documentation for verification spoke with live chat but they just tell me it’s with the relevant department. 
I really wished these casino would put some effort in to good loyal players but just doesn’t seem to be the case. 
 

how hard would it be for a member of the management to call me on my mobile? I just think it would be the correct thing to do after all this time. 

 
Hi guys, 

I have emailed josh@suprnation three times sent him a Skype request but had nothing back. he is the head of affiliates so I would have expected him to get back to me but nothing? Anyone have his contact number or anyone in management at NYSPINS/suprnation? 

 
Hi guys just been in love chat with NYSPINS. This is what I have to put up with very bad customer service firstly wrong information on my balance. Then he said he is busy! Just hold on a minute I have waited 17 weeks sorry for the inconvenience lol

E037D2B9-D2A4-45FC-825A-240360DE616D.png

9D7558A6-5BF9-4DE2-A4E0-4FB4468330FB.png

EBD95234-9819-4DBC-A661-2E2F159D8F12.png

317D7818-91CE-4EC2-A295-B3EDFD2EDEA7.png

819155D5-1D31-40BD-B594-3FBED1C93BCC.png

 
customer support chat folks have one of the worst jobs in the entire world.

show some respect first, then u can expect some too... u treated this poor soul very bad and i dont see any missbehaves from his side ( god behold he was busy with shitloads of other customers freaking him out about staff that he has no info about)

 
customer support chat folks have one of the worst jobs in the entire world.

show some respect first, then u can expect some too... u treated this poor soul very bad and i dont see any missbehaves from his side ( god behold he was busy with shitloads of other customers freaking him out about staff that he has no info about)
That’s a load of bollocks he didn’t start of being nasty but when they are playing you for a fool you will lose your patience just pay the man out all this is is stalling tactics hoping he will piss the money away 

the ukgc or other bodies who see over this casino should come down harder on shenanigans like this 

 
customer support chat folks have one of the worst jobs in the entire world.

show some respect first, then u can expect some too... u treated this poor soul very bad and i dont see any missbehaves from his side ( god behold he was busy with shitloads of other customers freaking him out about staff that he has no info about)
Sorry mate but you’re clueless, after waiting for 17 weeks off bullshit I have every right to ask questions! I only got annoyed with him when he couldn’t be bothered to do his job and give me my information what i requested. I asked him for my balance and at first he said he couldn’t get it! Then he gave me the incorrect information then he gave me the correct information. Do you think I am bothered about other customers when I should be a priority after 17 weeks unbelievable. 

That’s a load of bollocks he didn’t start of being nasty but when they are playing you for a fool you will lose your patience just pay the man out all this is is stalling tactics hoping he will piss the money away 

the ukgc or other bodies who see over this casino should come down harder on shenanigans like this 
You wouldn’t believe all the screenshot I have on NYSPINS it’s embarrassing. They had the U.K. mobile number on the terms and conditions on the website which was linked to a man from Syria nothing the do with NYSPINS. They have took it off now and said it was a content mistake but gladly I have all screenshots 👍

 
customer support guy cant help u in this matter. nearly all of these live chat staff workers are outsourced and only the casino management can decide how they handle your case.

if they dont give him any details he cant give anything to u

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top