NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly not mate still waiting. Sent everything in now they are asking for more verification documentation more bank statements, pay slips just madness but hopefully will be sorted out in the next few days hopefully. I can’t believe I have waited nearly 14 weeks for this money I should get compensation 

 
Loool there should be some sort of comision or agency where you could take this case of yours. Maybe ask skylined or someone more experianced in this field, but 14 weeks for a cash out? They are doing everything they can and cant aperantly for you to gamble that money away in that same shity dirty casino. Dont ever play in small casinos couze youl get this everytime lolz. Well best of luck and a ton of patience.

 
Dear guys, 

just to update everyone I am still waiting on my withdrawals £50,000

this was part of the email I received a week ago! 

Firstly, we would like to reassure you that we are as keen to bring this matter to a satisfactory resolution as you are, and are in no way attempting to engineer or contrive a delay to the settlement of your winnings. As a reputable UK licensed operator, however, there are a number of regulatory checks we are obligated to complete before we are able to complete the withdrawal process, one of which is establishing the provenance or origin of any funds deposited and played with us. We understand that this process can be both an inconvenience and intrusive, and whilst we appreciate and empathise with your frustration, unfortunately, any attempt on our part to circumvent or take a light-touch approach to these regulatory checks would constitute a breach of our operating licence conditions. In the interests of transparency please find here a link to the Gambling Commission’s most recent guidance in this matter: https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/PDF/AML/Prevention-of-Money-Laundering-and-Combating-the-Financing-of-Terrorism-5th-Edition.pdf

Secondly, whilst we appreciate that you have already provided us with a significant amount of information in relation to your historic and current circumstances there are unfortunately just a few small points where we need your assistance in order to be able to show the regulator that we have completed all of the necessary checks as required by law. As stated above our licence obligations require us to establish the provenance of any funds deposited and played with us. In most cases, this would usually be salary or another clearly identifiable source of income, however in your case you have advised us that your account is funded by winnings from other gambling activities not linked to salary or another identifiable source, but instead from a large casino win over a year ago. Whilst this in itself is not an issue, we are still required to conduct sufficient checks so as to be able to establish the source of the funding for this initial gambling activity which has formed the basis of your more recent play with us.
 

so this was part of the email I got they asked a few more questions including a tax rebate for £200 plus pay slips back from 2019 even though the money I used on NYSPINS was winnings from 2020 on other online casinos. 
 

they have a assured me that they are not delaying but my question to them why they keep asking me for more information which is fine but I have explained the whole process from winning my money in 2019 to today’s date plus when I email them something which they have asked for why is it taking them over a week to get back to me? Surely I should be a priority now after 14 weeks. 
 

I am truly disappointed 

 
I have never seen this shit on verification, even I had a 50.000 Euro withdrawal at a "small" casino, which took me only a month with only a proof of address, ID and bank statement, that's it. WTF are they doing. You better get that 50k soon my friend

 
After 14 weeks I would be tempted to tell them to put up or shut up and pay you. 

If they come back asking for more information tell them you have supplied enough to show the source of funds and to either pay you or submit a SAR if they feel the funds you used were not legitimate.

 
Hey guys, 

just a little update on NYSPINS. 

there are still not paying me lol 

the email I received this morning says that they haven’t received the sufficient evidence for my deposits at NYSPINS back in September 2020. 

i had an email from them back in December saying that they wanted proof off my winnings that got paid into my account from grosvenor £60000 and betvictor £3000 sterling as they believe this links to the deposits I made on NYSPINS.
I previously sent the betvictor evidence a while ago and I received an email from the DPO from grosvenor casino today with the secured document showing the £60,000 that was paid into my current account. 
 

so what will be interesting to see whether they are going to accept this proof off winnings now or are they going to make up some more bullshit again to delay it for another week or so! 
 

I have attached a slight bit off the email today abc if they don’t accept this they might have to repay my deposits off £3000 roughly and I would lose out on £47,000! Just laughable that I would let them do this. 
 

behind the scenes now I have Ibas and a solicitor on standby just in case. 








‘As we explained previously, and without casting any aspersions, the guidance issued by the Gambling Commission does require us to ensure that explanations provided by our customers are supported by documentation, especially where the funds deposited with us may be as a result of intermingling as is the case here. We are as frustrated as you that the regulation no longer allows us to just take customers at their word, but in the absence of such documentation need to consider how best to bring this matter to a close. To that end we would be happy to liaise directly with your legal representative, the alternative being to void the account and refund the initial deposit monies.
 
We appreciate that this is not the outcome you were hoping for but we are an operator that takes its commitment to its customers and its licence conditions very seriously indeed and as much as we would like to bend the rules or make an exception, the extent of the flexibility we can bring to this particular case is unfortunately limited.



 






 




Regards,
Guy
Duty of Care [NYSpins]
[email protected] 
 
 
crazy!!!   



 
Hey guys, 

just a little update on NYSPINS. 

there are still not paying me lol 

the email I received this morning says that they haven’t received the sufficient evidence for my deposits at NYSPINS back in September 2020. 

i had an email from them back in December saying that they wanted proof off my winnings that got paid into my account from grosvenor £60000 and betvictor £3000 sterling as they believe this links to the deposits I made on NYSPINS.
I previously sent the betvictor evidence a while ago and I received an email from the DPO from grosvenor casino today with the secured document showing the £60,000 that was paid into my current account. 
 

so what will be interesting to see whether they are going to accept this proof off winnings now or are they going to make up some more bullshit again to delay it for another week or so! 
 

I have attached a slight bit off the email today abc if they don’t accept this they might have to repay my deposits off £3000 roughly and I would lose out on £47,000! Just laughable that I would let them do this. 
 

behind the scenes now I have Ibas and a solicitor on standby just in case. 
 








‘As we explained previously, and without casting any aspersions, the guidance issued by the Gambling Commission does require us to ensure that explanations provided by our customers are supported by documentation, especially where the funds deposited with us may be as a result of intermingling as is the case here. We are as frustrated as you that the regulation no longer allows us to just take customers at their word, but in the absence of such documentation need to consider how best to bring this matter to a close. To that end we would be happy to liaise directly with your legal representative, the alternative being to void the account and refund the initial deposit monies.
 
We appreciate that this is not the outcome you were hoping for but we are an operator that takes its commitment to its customers and its licence conditions very seriously indeed and as much as we would like to bend the rules or make an exception, the extent of the flexibility we can bring to this particular case is unfortunately limited.



 






 




Regards,
Guy
Duty of Care [NYSpins]
[email protected] 
 
 
crazy!!!   
Just do a legal battle to get the money, pain in the ass but if it costs £ like few grand to get it I'd just do it personally I'd feel sick how they've treated u, your out of options I believe.

 
I’m amazed at the amount of grammar typos in that email. Shows the kind of people we are trusting behind these «Malta» licenses. 

 
Well mate I will see what the next email brings from them. It will be so laughable if they don’t  verify the winnings especially after they have received all the correct documentation now even though I sent enough weeks ago.

I have Ibas also so I am waiting back from them.

if needed I have a solicitor on  standby and will take further action including compensation for my troubles. 
 

I am sure they would love me to give in and give me back my deposits then I would be letting them off £47,000 which is definitely not going to happen. 
 

The emails I have and the response times to my emails has been on average 7-10 days which is disgusting after waiting this amount of time. 

It’s very sad because if I didn’t win anything but deposited the £3000 would they offer me the deposits back if the couldn’t verify my account and transactions with NYSPINS? I don’t think so!! 
 

 
I hope you pursue this and and not only get your winnings but a hefty sum of compensation. 
 

I can also see NYspins is still one of the trusted and promoted sites on CG still meaning the upper management on CG really don’t take these issues to heart. Have you had anyone other then regular members like dirtystack offer you advice? If not you should contact him. Respectable forum member with alot of good info.  

 
I haven’t spoken to that person but will drop them an email once I get my next response from NYSPINS. 
 

the annoying thing with this casino is that all this could have been completed weeks ago but instead they ask for different information on every email response plus it takes then days to get a reply which I believe once you have gone over a certain amount off weeks you should either get a phone call and be able to talk with the directly or get responses on the same day you send the emails. 
 

what’s frustrating for me is I have had big wins from mansion, videoslots and I had to comply with the same KYC verification process with the same documentation but NYSPINS are dragging there feet. 
 

even now getting the £50,000 just doesn’t seem enough after waiting more than four months. 

 
No input from Casino grounds? And they promote this casino lol
Please don't take personally on what I'm about to write, but I do feel it needs to be said as people are quick to jump to conclusions.

I have reached out to them already a while ago. The feedback I receive is the same every time - lack of documents. I do not have the power not wish to fiddle with matters when it comes to situations like this. UKGC is strict on source of wealth, casinos need to abide by that. Kindly note that it's easy to point fingers and blame to what it appears to be simple solution, but in order for situation to get resolved both the player and the casino need to cooperate. If casino failed to do so we would very much take it seriously. Remember - it's not always player who is in the right.

Yes, the process can and will be frustrating for both parties but in this case I cannot do more than check on the matter by reaching out.

 
Please don't take personally on what I'm about to write, but I do feel it needs to be said as people are quick to jump to conclusions.

I have reached out to them already a while ago. The feedback I receive is the same every time - lack of documents. I do not have the power not wish to fiddle with matters when it comes to situations like this. UKGC is strict on source of wealth, casinos need to abide by that. Kindly note that it's easy to point fingers and blame to what it appears to be simple solution, but in order for situation to get resolved both the player and the casino need to cooperate. If casino failed to do so we would very much take it seriously. Remember - it's not always player who is in the right.

Yes, the process can and will be frustrating for both parties but in this case I cannot do more than check on the matter by reaching out.
I totally agree with you Skylined, however unless OP is not being 100% sincere in his claims and is lieing the Casino is clearly in the faulth here. Which means it should be taken seriously. 
 

He has provided what they asked for, SOW documentation from the casinos he have won money where they have sent him the neccesary and he has forwarded it to them. They are still requesting more documents? Ok, so the man sends his payslip, mortages, loans, savings. Now what? They want a handwritten statement from Boris Johnson that he pays taxes to his country before they can pay out after having him on hold for 4 months? 
 

That is very serious, and a casino that should never be promoted. Just my 2 cents, nothing personal your a great mod :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with you Skylined, however unless OP is not being 100% sincere in his claims and is lieing the Casino is clearly in the faulth here. Which means it should be taken seriously. 
 

He has provided what they asked for, SOW documentation from the casinos he have won money where they have sent him the neccesary and he has forwarded it to them. They are still requesting more documents? Ok, so the man sends his payslip, mortages, loans, savings. Now what? They want a handwritten statement from Boris Johnson that he pays taxes to his country before they can pay out after having him on hold for 4 months? 
 

That is very serious, and a casino that should never be promoted. Just my 2 cents, nothing personal your a great mod :)
He will unfortunately need to send everything they require as the casino needs to abide UKGC. Each casino has different approach / interpretation of this procedure hence the discrepancy when it comes to SOW on other casinos.

 
Please don't take personally on what I'm about to write, but I do feel it needs to be said as people are quick to jump to conclusions.

I have reached out to them already a while ago. The feedback I receive is the same every time - lack of documents. I do not have the power not wish to fiddle with matters when it comes to situations like this. UKGC is strict on source of wealth, casinos need to abide by that. Kindly note that it's easy to point fingers and blame to what it appears to be simple solution, but in order for situation to get resolved both the player and the casino need to cooperate. If casino failed to do so we would very much take it seriously. Remember - it's not always player who is in the right.

Yes, the process can and will be frustrating for both parties but in this case I cannot do more than check on the matter by reaching out.
Dear Skyline, 

do you think it’s acceptable for me to wait 17 weeks from a withdrawal back in September last year? Do you think it’s acceptable to get responses to my emails on average 7-8 days? When I get an email requesting information I send the requested information straight away same day. Do you think it’s acceptable to have a U.K. mobile on there terms and conditions which is a content mistake apparently! I this was a person from Syria. 
My documentation I have sent across to NYSPINS is all above board which I have used the exact same documents for videoslots when I won £140,000 then accepted these no issues and carried out the KYC process also. with videoslots is they did have any issues or wanted further information they would contact me the same day on email so extremely professional. 
Sadly NYSPINS have acted very unprofessional with my verification they haven’t responded according and every time I have answered there questions with regards to my source of funds and deposits on there website they have always wanted more information. 
A good few weeks ago they asked for documentation from my winnings that were put into my account from betvictor and grosvenor land base casino. I already sent them the win loss statement from grosvenor with the amounts on and you can see on my bank statement £60,000 going into my account on the 21st September which would more than cover £3000 I deposit with NYSPINS. They didn’t except this document even though it’s official and sent from the DPO from that casino to my email which I sent also. I have now managed to get another document from the DPO yesterday after speaking to the vip manager a few weeks ago which confirms the payment off £60,000 going into my account on the 21st September. The betvictor was £3000 paid into my account and I managed to get a screenshot on my account plus a letter with my name and address on with the transactions. 
 

this was the email a received from them weeks ago. 
 

‘’In order for us to complete your source of funds verifications, we noted several credit transactions from the following Casinos which would have funded your play:’’Grosvenor Casino21 Sep 20 GROSVENOR CASINO H £20,000.0021 Sep 20 GROSVENOR CASINO H £20,000.0021 Sep 20 GROSVENOR CASINO H £20,000.00BV Ltd. 28 Sep 20 BV LTD. £3,000.00

so what will be interesting now is if they will accept the official document from grosvenor which clearly states I won these amounts. 
 

when it comes to getting information from casino it’s pretty easy but can take time . I am not sure why they don’t accept the previous win loss statement from grosvenor when you can clearly see it’s been sent from the casino to me plus the amounts match to my bank statement. 
 

the only other issue is my certificate off winnings from Monte Carlo back in 2019 I was lucky enough to win 71400 euros in Monaco  on roulette and they gave me a certificate of winnings with my name address on and amount I won official document, I kept this money which was paid in cash and in July 2020 I exchanged 39500 euros in London I received £33,000 into my bank account plus a small amount off cash. I then played on videslots won £140,000 then continued to play on casinos when I got the withdrawals in my bank. So the timeline from exchanging the euros to the win on videslots plus other wins on several casinos lead up to my deposits on NYSPINS. 
 

it’s actually very simple to see on my bank statements with all my evidence. 

Let’s see what happens. 

 
Dear Skyline, 

do you think it’s acceptable for me to wait 17 weeks from a withdrawal back in September last year? Do you think it’s acceptable to get responses to my emails on average 7-8 days? When I get an email requesting information I send the requested information straight away same day. Do you think it’s acceptable to have a U.K. mobile on there terms and conditions which is a content mistake apparently! I this was a person from Syria. 
My documentation I have sent across to NYSPINS is all above board which I have used the exact same documents for videoslots when I won £140,000 then accepted these no issues and carried out the KYC process also. with videoslots is they did have any issues or wanted further information they would contact me the same day on email so extremely professional. 
Sadly NYSPINS have acted very unprofessional with my verification they haven’t responded according and every time I have answered there questions with regards to my source of funds and deposits on there website they have always wanted more information. 
A good few weeks ago they asked for documentation from my winnings that were put into my account from betvictor and grosvenor land base casino. I already sent them the win loss statement from grosvenor with the amounts on and you can see on my bank statement £60,000 going into my account on the 21st September which would more than cover £3000 I deposit with NYSPINS. They didn’t except this document even though it’s official and sent from the DPO from that casino to my email which I sent also. I have now managed to get another document from the DPO yesterday after speaking to the vip manager a few weeks ago which confirms the payment off £60,000 going into my account on the 21st September. The betvictor was £3000 paid into my account and I managed to get a screenshot on my account plus a letter with my name and address on with the transactions. 
 

this was the email a received from them weeks ago. 
 

‘’In order for us to complete your source of funds verifications, we noted several credit transactions from the following Casinos which would have funded your play:’’Grosvenor Casino21 Sep 20 GROSVENOR CASINO H £20,000.0021 Sep 20 GROSVENOR CASINO H £20,000.0021 Sep 20 GROSVENOR CASINO H £20,000.00BV Ltd. 28 Sep 20 BV LTD. £3,000.00

so what will be interesting now is if they will accept the official document from grosvenor which clearly states I won these amounts. 
 

when it comes to getting information from casino it’s pretty easy but can take time . I am not sure why they don’t accept the previous win loss statement from grosvenor when you can clearly see it’s been sent from the casino to me plus the amounts match to my bank statement. 
 

the only other issue is my certificate off winnings from Monte Carlo back in 2019 I was lucky enough to win 71400 euros in Monaco  on roulette and they gave me a certificate of winnings with my name address on and amount I won official document, I kept this money which was paid in cash and in July 2020 I exchanged 39500 euros in London I received £33,000 into my bank account plus a small amount off cash. I then played on videslots won £140,000 then continued to play on casinos when I got the withdrawals in my bank. So the timeline from exchanging the euros to the win on videslots plus other wins on several casinos lead up to my deposits on NYSPINS. 
 

it’s actually very simple to see on my bank statements with all my evidence. 

Let’s see what happens. 
Please do understand I cannot influence the time needed in relevant departments at casinos to go through documents and verifications. I can agree with you on the point that the responses are slow and will definitely pass that on as an improvement point. I'm really hoping you bring this to a successful resolution :)  

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top