NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this site + many other shady shits still being promoted here lmao. 

https://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/nyspins-casino-review/

"1 hour withdrawal pending time" 

MY ASS

 
Fucking hell what a state that is the problem when you provide documents they see a transaction you might have paid some money in legitimately into your account then they can start asking questions about it and a reason not to pay all very dodgy indeed from the casino I’d just pursue it legally like you say if you have done nothing illegal you will win and make sure you get compensated Aswell good luck

 
Why is this site + many other shady shits still being promoted here lmao. 

https://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/nyspins-casino-review/

"1 hour withdrawal pending time" 

MY ASS
Although i think its the most horrific shit ive seen by a casino, and think they should pay this guy out.. and i wont ever use any of its sites again. I have once played on NYSPINS and can confirm i have had payouts upto £500 accepted within 30minutes. they actually text your phone when its been accepted and was usually in the bank next day.

 
As I’ve said here many times. This whole casino business is one of a big scam hole. All of these fucking games are rigged and casinos with mga licenses do what ever they want. These mga guys do literally nothing. It’s all surrounded by corrupted money. If nothing changes, in future probably there will so ridicilous terms in online casinos that it will be impossible to withdraw any money if you happen to win.

 
This is why you should stick to crypto casinos like stake. They payout instantly and no verification is required. It doesnt get any better than that. 

 
So I thought I would just speak to live chat at NYSPINS as I sent an email on Monday in response to there email they sent me on Monday also. They seem to have an issue on my savings account transactions. So I have now asked them to send me the dates, amounts on my savings account that they are not happy with just so I can go through my statement and give them the justification for these. I sent this email on Monday but still no response that’s why I contact live chat. 
 

so the live chat told me today that the case was closed at there end!!
 

So this is when I went crazy at this girl and eventually she owned up and said they will respond to my email as this case is not closed or finished yet.

so this is another example off more lies and putting me under stress again just very bad service. 
 
60068AAC-24B2-4367-8AFC-68DA6A5D08C5.png

 
Case is closed, so the money will be deposited to your bank account? 
what an idiots, and still on the promotions page ffs

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not the first time with this group delaying payment. I experienced the same last year and posted about it here. Pure and simple stalling tactics.

@Skylined87 @LetsGiveItASpin@Nick As responsible affiliates, why are you still promoting this group despite of the numerous complaints and giving it a 4 star rating with "Superfast withdrawals" next to it?

 
Not the first time with this group delaying payment. I experienced the same last year and posted about it here. Pure and simple stalling tactics.

@Skylined87 @LetsGiveItASpin@Nick As responsible affiliates, why are you still promoting this group despite of the numerous complaints and giving it a 4 star rating with "Superfast withdrawals" next to it?
It’s a disgrace I have tried to contact suprnation and sent them emails but no response ever. I found the compliance people email and sent them an email but still no response. It’s just shocking what they are doing to me. Why am I waiting days again for a response from NYSPINS it’s just unbelievable bad service! 

 
I told you to get professional help @Navyboy24 your not going to get any here. 
 

it’s the same case i had where they just closed the case saying i didn’t provide enough bs line. 
 

Get a lawyer ASAP. Or file a Madre ( Maltese alternative dispute resolution) complaint. They are lawyers that will gladly help you. 

 
I am glad you didn’t have an issue with the 70k mate I have had £140,000 withdrawal from videoslots last August money in the bank in a couple of weeks so great service after verification. NYSPINS have put me through hell very depressing for me and losing sleep because of this situation. The facts are I deposited £3000 in four separate payments won £50,000 and they are trying every stalling tactic ever. I just want my money then move on with my life. 

 
Hi guys, 

It’s not finished with yet lads but it has been 18 weeks now I am just waiting for my next response from NYSPINS which will hopefully be tomorrow as there has been a pattern off waiting 7 days for an email from them to respond just unbelievable bad service to myself as a customer. I will be instructing my solicitor this week if I don’t get a positive response from NYSPINS and taking action against them. 
 

I will keep you all updated lads 

 
Hi guys, 

It’s not finished with yet lads but it has been 18 weeks now I am just waiting for my next response from NYSPINS which will hopefully be tomorrow as there has been a pattern off waiting 7 days for an email from them to respond just unbelievable bad service to myself as a customer. I will be instructing my solicitor this week if I don’t get a positive response from NYSPINS and taking action against them. 
 

I will keep you all updated lads 
Deserve some compensation aswel for all the fkin bullshit, glad your still actually sane, I'd have lost the plot 

 
Well I am beyond pissed off now mate you wouldn’t believe. 
I can only imagine, hope da fk they don't get away with it through some bullshit technicality, hopefully your solicitor can help you aswel, a week to respond to an email is a piss take aswel, infuriating I'm sure 😞

 
I can only imagine, hope da fk they don't get away with it through some bullshit technicality, hopefully your solicitor can help you aswel, a week to respond to an email is a piss take aswel, infuriating I'm sure 😞
It’s only the documentation they are taking there time on for verification ! not the win, everything is good with that as I only ever play roulette. 

 
It’s only the documentation they are taking there time on for verification ! not the win, everything is good with that as I only ever play roulette. 
Happy enough to take your money until you hit big, surely this should have been dealt with as a priority, 50k hardly Gona bankrupt them in the grand scheme of things, fingers crossed you get some good news soon lad 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top