Weekend Football Betting Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, here's some of my tips for tonight:

18:00 GMT+1 Napoli vs. Juventus

Juventus scores over 1,5 goals @ 1.96

Juventus EH -1 @ 3.75

-

18:30 GMT+1 Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur

Phil Foden to score anytime @ 2.62

-

Good luck.

 
You see this guy giving free 10 day trial to his tips? https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe8aC3sJ/https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe8aC3sJ/

no BS either, profit and loss tracking everyday. Have a look through his videos on tiktok literally studies al the markets to a T! Can even look at his website where he has a monthly list of profit/loss. 
https://www.upper90tips.co.uk

You have to keep your notifications on as he sends through quite a few in play bets throughout the day but def worth it, with the 10 day free trial aswell you can see for yourself!

you can join in using the below link https://t.me/Upper90Premiumbot?start=a33

There is so many bad tipsters out there and I’ve been stupid enough to follow them but this guy is the real deal for sure 👍🏽

 
Super Leicester, done both your bets lol 😉 apart from Wimbledon, hopefully get a sweat on, fingers crossed hoops
Gutted today.. such a crazy season for football.

There only saving grace for me was I had leceister to win at 11/4 for £20 as I just couldnt believe the odds!

We brush ourselves down and go again tomorrow!!

What you feeling for tomorrow @Mwright1712??? 

Mine are:

Scum -1

Man u -1

Arsenal v Leeds over 3.5

Everton -1

if my bet doesn’t come in from this I’m gonna cry haha

View attachment 24573
Quality bet lad!!! Massive congrats!!

That's all we ever wanna see is good people giving the bookies a bashing!

Well done! - any bets for tomorrow @Cosnett123

 
Gutted today.. such a crazy season for football.

There only saving grace for me was I had leceister to win at 11/4 for £20 as I just couldnt believe the odds!

We brush ourselves down and go again tomorrow!!

What you feeling for tomorrow @Mwright1712??? 

Mine are:

Scum -1

Man u -1

Arsenal v Leeds over 3.5

Everton -1

Quality bet lad!!! Massive congrats!!

That's all we ever wanna see is good people giving the bookies a bashing!

Well done! - any bets for tomorrow @Cosnett123
Well scum in my opinion were beat by Leicester yesterday lol gona scan the fixtures now and il add to this post what I'm thinking, loving this thread and nice to see a few wins coming in to, good luck to everyone today, may all your bets be lucky and raise that middle finger to the bookies 😉

Nice bet that! Is

I'm going for it a bit with this acca - currently 67/1

View attachment 24584
Southampton low on players and wolves starting to play a bit now, emmm I duno, the rest look good 

 
My slip for the evening- 

Everton to win @2.00

Brentford to win @ 1.60

Roma&Udinese over 2.5 goals @1.80

Lille to win @ 1.50

Atalanta to win @1.50

Inter Milan&Lazio BTTS @ 1.70

Total odds : 22.03 

gl bois 

 
My slip for the evening- 

Everton to win @2.00

Brentford to win @ 1.60

Roma&Udinese over 2.5 goals @1.80

Lille to win @ 1.50

Atalanta to win @1.50

Inter Milan&Lazio BTTS @ 1.70

Total odds : 22.03 

gl bois 
I like this bet! 

Good luck!! 

 
My slip for the evening- 

Everton to win @2.00

Brentford to win @ 1.60

Roma&Udinese over 2.5 goals @1.80

Lille to win @ 1.50

Atalanta to win @1.50

Inter Milan&Lazio BTTS @ 1.70

Total odds : 22.03 

gl bois 
I like all of it bar Roma over 2.5, good luck 🤞

 
MarlonJ said:
[SIZE=10pt]Since I bet on [/SIZE]BetX[SIZE=10pt], there are a lot of games that are available. I believe that there are some additional prospects that we can take a look at. If you are betting on the Prem, it should be obvious that City will be the safest choice when betting. However, Chelsea should be a good choice as well as they have found their form under Tuchel unlike their time with Frank Lampard. There are some people who are talking about like a team like United but they are just too inconsistent when it comes to the league because there are some people who will have trouble with betting on them. Also, you just have to bet against Newcastle every time to be honest lol. [/SIZE]
Why? Newcastle have beaten Everton twice crystal palace, Southampton West Brom,Burnley west ham.the value is to bet Newcastle to win same as Fulham West Brom they wont lose every game and on their day can upset most teams and man united have good form since November and why would you back city? To get 1/9 no value in backing them 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top