Get in
Gutted today.. such a crazy season for football.Super Leicester, done both your bets lolapart from Wimbledon, hopefully get a sweat on, fingers crossed hoops
Quality bet lad!!! Massive congrats!!
Well scum in my opinion were beat by Leicester yesterday lol gona scan the fixtures now and il add to this post what I'm thinking, loving this thread and nice to see a few wins coming in to, good luck to everyone today, may all your bets be lucky and raise that middle finger to the bookiesGutted today.. such a crazy season for football.
There only saving grace for me was I had leceister to win at 11/4 for £20 as I just couldnt believe the odds!
We brush ourselves down and go again tomorrow!!
What you feeling for tomorrow @Mwright1712???
Mine are:
Scum -1
Man u -1
Arsenal v Leeds over 3.5
Everton -1
Quality bet lad!!! Massive congrats!!
That's all we ever wanna see is good people giving the bookies a bashing!
Well done! - any bets for tomorrow @Cosnett123
Southampton low on players and wolves starting to play a bit now, emmm I duno, the rest look good
I like this bet!My slip for the evening-
Everton to win @2.00
Brentford to win @ 1.60
Roma&Udinese over 2.5 goals @1.80
Lille to win @ 1.50
Atalanta to win @1.50
Inter Milan&Lazio BTTS @ 1.70
Total odds : 22.03
gl bois
I like all of it bar Roma over 2.5, good luckMy slip for the evening-
Everton to win @2.00
Brentford to win @ 1.60
Roma&Udinese over 2.5 goals @1.80
Lille to win @ 1.50
Atalanta to win @1.50
Inter Milan&Lazio BTTS @ 1.70
Total odds : 22.03
gl bois
Roma went through 3-0 , brentford ruined it however ggI like all of it bar Roma over 2.5, good luck![]()
This is so so unlucky.. (as it stands)
Ah crap man, decent effort though, I do like the over 2.5 bets myselfRoma went through 3-0 , brentford ruined it however gg
Why? Newcastle have beaten Everton twice crystal palace, Southampton West Brom,Burnley west ham.the value is to bet Newcastle to win same as Fulham West Brom they wont lose every game and on their day can upset most teams and man united have good form since November and why would you back city? To get 1/9 no value in backing themMarlonJ said:[SIZE=10pt]Since I bet on [/SIZE]BetX[SIZE=10pt], there are a lot of games that are available. I believe that there are some additional prospects that we can take a look at. If you are betting on the Prem, it should be obvious that City will be the safest choice when betting. However, Chelsea should be a good choice as well as they have found their form under Tuchel unlike their time with Frank Lampard. There are some people who are talking about like a team like United but they are just too inconsistent when it comes to the league because there are some people who will have trouble with betting on them. Also, you just have to bet against Newcastle every time to be honest lol. [/SIZE]
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue