NYSPINS delaying payment £50,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has been following this case with interest and I can only read what the customer has said and he's supplied everything you have asked for, he has proved the money was won etc, surely that's enough
When you google NYSPINS on google , you see this poor guys threads on three different forums so whoever googles NYSPINS won't play there .

 
Hi, 
I trust this finds you all well and safe. 
The delay in processing a withdrawal relates to the player being unable to complete the due diligence process as required by Regulations. 


 
Lets just at this point have a reminder of the regulations you are talking about

17.1.1 (2) A request made by a customer to withdraw funds from their account must not result in a requirement for additional information to be supplied as a condition of withdrawal if the licensee could have reasonably requested that information earlier. This requirement does not prevent a licensee from seeking information on the customer which they must obtain at that time due to any other legal obligation.

 
Lets just at this point have a reminder of the regulations you are talking about

17.1.1 (2) A request made by a customer to withdraw funds from their account must not result in a requirement for additional information to be supplied as a condition of withdrawal if the licensee could have reasonably requested that information earlier. This requirement does not prevent a licensee from seeking information on the customer which they must obtain at that time due to any other legal obligation.
I quoted this to another casino after they requested documents for the 4th time in as many months. They paid me a few hours later.

 
I think casinos like this should have their license withdrawn, and there should be hefty fines aswell. The license Issuer should demand that if a casino accept a player making a deposit there should never be any problems to withdraw, even a tiny delay should be criminalised though many casinos today still wants their players to lose the funds rather than let them withdraw, thats why they delay your withdrawals for 48h or more.

 
Lets just at this point have a reminder of the regulations you are talking about

17.1.1 (2) A request made by a customer to withdraw funds from their account must not result in a requirement for additional information to be supplied as a condition of withdrawal if the licensee could have reasonably requested that information earlier. This requirement does not prevent a licensee from seeking information on the customer which they must obtain at that time due to any other legal obligation
@Voodoodreams what's your opinion on this ??

Lets just at this point have a reminder of the regulations you are talking about

17.1.1 (2) A request made by a customer to withdraw funds from their account must not result in a requirement for additional information to be supplied as a condition of withdrawal if the licensee could have reasonably requested that information earlier. This requirement does not prevent a licensee from seeking information on the customer which they must obtain at that time due to any other legal obligation.
I see no response yet Colin, funny that 

 
I am sure they lost significant number of players just bcoz of Navyboy sharing his experiences on 3 different forums , yes I can't speak for other players but they definitely lost me , will never deposit there for obvious reasons

 
Hi, 
I trust this finds you all well and safe. 
The delay in processing a withdrawal relates to the player being unable to complete the due diligence process as required by Regulations. However, we remain open to reviewing the matter should additional information be forthcoming in the future. 
 
We understand they are frustrated that we have been unable to resolve this matter as they had hoped. 
The customer was not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, so they were advised directly via their registered email address that they have the right to escalate the matter to an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) entity as per our customer complaints and dispute policy in our Terms and Conditions who will undertake an independent review into this matter on their behalf.  They were also advised they could contact the Gambling Commission directly on this matter. Should either party request further information, we are happy to provide them full details of the case to explain our position on the matter.  
Note, this case is currently under review with our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider. We are awaiting their final report on the outcome in this case. 
As above, we remain open to reviewing the matter should additional information be forthcoming in the future, at this current time, and having exhausted all immediate options available to us, we regret to advise that the outcome outlined in our last communication to the customer is our final decision in this matter. 
As you may appreciate, for compliance and data protection related reasons, we cannot go into detail on this case.


 
Been following this thread since the start, from what i have seen and read the player has more than sent you everything that was required. Just pay the Money, but then mind you you took 7 weeks to not withdraw my £70 so don't expect anything different tbh. Your casino's are a joke, so glad i only got burnt for £70 and not more.

 
I hope they lost way more money than the 50.000 they do not payout. Just by bad advertisement on these forums. 

 
Hi guys just a quick update with everything! 

So far I have spent around £2,200 with my solicitor in London. He has tried his best to ask Nyspins legal team what they want and all they have done is ignored the questions asked to get this completed. The last letter took over a month for them to respond and they didn’t even answer one question my solicitor asked. 

It has come to the point now my solicitor has sent the last email around a week ago to them still no response asking them the questions again and if they fail to respond accordingly then I have instructed my solicitor to take court action against them in the UK. 

I know all my money is above board and I know that we have sent sufficient evidence to support that. It seems like at Nyspins head office different people look at my solicitor emails,  letters and just don’t look at the documentation I have sent across properly. 

If we do go to court then we have all the emails that I have sent and my solicitor which will just make them look so irresponsible you wouldn’t believe. Court action will include my winnings, court fees and compensation for what they have done to me over the last year. 

I will keep you informed. 

 
I'm glad your keeping up the fight mate, they sure ain't getting you to roll over, good lad, only a matter of time until you get your winnings and hopefully plenty of compensation for the total stress all this time, thanks for the update 🙂

This looks so bad on their part, shower of bastards 

 
Hi guys just a quick update with everything! 

So far I have spent around £2,200 with my solicitor in London. He has tried his best to ask Nyspins legal team what they want and all they have done is ignored the questions asked to get this completed. The last letter took over a month for them to respond and they didn’t even answer one question my solicitor asked. 

It has come to the point now my solicitor has sent the last email around a week ago to them still no response asking them the questions again and if they fail to respond accordingly then I have instructed my solicitor to take court action against them in the UK. 

I know all my money is above board and I know that we have sent sufficient evidence to support that. It seems like at Nyspins head office different people look at my solicitor emails,  letters and just don’t look at the documentation I have sent across properly. 

If we do go to court then we have all the emails that I have sent and my solicitor which will just make them look so irresponsible you wouldn’t believe. Court action will include my winnings, court fees and compensation for what they have done to me over the last year. 

I will keep you informed. 
Go to Casinomeister, contact Max and ask him to start a PAB for you. He's helped me out before, and they sorted it quickly. 

This shouldn't take this long. It's been almost a year now, I believe. Max and Casinomeister will sort you out, or NySpins will get blacklisted, which will result in huge losses for them. 

I still advice you to stop playing at small casinos though. And I want you to answer a question:
If you don't use deposit bonuses, why do you deposit to play table games at small casinos? You can play the exact same table games (and more) at big casinos where you have a good history of cashouts. It makes absolutely no sense to take a 2000 or 3000 pound deposit to a new or small casino to play table games.

 
Go to Casinomeister, contact Max and ask him to start a PAB for you. He's helped me out before, and they sorted it quickly. 

This shouldn't take this long. It's been almost a year now, I believe. Max and Casinomeister will sort you out, or NySpins will get blacklisted, which will result in huge losses for them. 

I still advice you to stop playing at small casinos though. And I want you to answer a question:
If you don't use deposit bonuses, why do you deposit to play table games at small casinos? You can play the exact same table games (and more) at big casinos where you have a good history of cashouts. It makes absolutely no sense to take a 2000 or 3000 pound deposit to a new or small casino to play table games.
I was playing at many sites last year and to be honest I only really play roulette usually now lightning roulette as you have a better chance of the big wins with the multiplayer. I was playing at around 5 casinos last year some big, some small and never had an issues with verification AML regulations etc. 
 

it’s in the hands of my solicitor now so thanks for the advice but he will deal with this for me as i am paying him, just wanted to give the chat a heads up. 
 

when it takes a month to respond to an official letter from my solicitor then we know that they are not taking this seriously. They could have called my solicitor in London or given us the contact details but they hide behind emails but they can’t hide in a uk court and maybe I will publish this with a newspaper haven’t decided yet. 
 

 
I have probably done 50 withdrawals from their sister site Voododream, They always pay within a few minutes. It is by far the casino I have the biggest positive balance with. Usually my withdrawals have been quite small, between 100-1000 Euro. I have stopped playing there now in case I will get problem if I hit something really big.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top