Absolutely. And Voodoo Dreams. Both part of SuprPlay Limited.
Of course, they dont want to remove them. You're right, this whole site runs on affiliation with casinos shady or not. As much as i know Kims deposit/withdrawals are legit and real, i find it unethical and unfair to the viewer to promote and also play on leovegas who has a major stake in his company, THIS SITE? Here in the UK if you are an employee for any highstreet bookmaker its a well known fact that you are not allowed to gamble or bet in your own shop.I've literally only set up an account to post about NYSpins.
Sort of the same thing has happened to me. They won't process my withdrawal or verify my documentation. Just keep dragging it out .
It's nowhere near as much as the original poster but I'm waiting on £1750 which I don't think I'll ever get back.
I've contacted Casino Grounds about this - it is a disgrace that they're promoting this casino and Voodoo Dreams. Every review about NYSpins or Voodoo Dreams is negative - go on Trust Pilot in the UK and see what is being said. It's horrific - no-one is getting paid out, unless CG have evidence to suggest otherwise.
Casino Grounds are hiding behind the nonsense NY Spins are spouting about ID verification, etc, and how they need more to meet the responsibilities of their licence, etc.
It's all rubbish. If your ID, etc, is good enough for UK-based casinos, it should be good enough for anyone.
How much affiliation money is coming via these sites to CG, from users who can't extract a penny in withdrawals? CG should hang their heads in shame for this - reading other posts it's been flagged for months, even years, and still the sites are being promoted. Disgusting.
Not sure if that's quite correct, Leo Vegas and the investment company Leo ventures are different companys? Obviously correct me if I'm wrongOf course, they dont want to remove them. You're right, this whole site runs on affiliation with casinos shady or not. As much as i know Kims deposit/withdrawals are legit and real, i find it unethical and unfair to the viewer to promote and also play on leovegas who has a major stake in his company, THIS SITE? Here in the UK if you are an employee for any highstreet bookmaker its a well known fact that you are not allowed to gamble or bet in your own shop.
The point is that at least with all the other casinos promoted - as far as I know - they will process withdrawals. From what I can see, no-one has ever had a withdrawal processed by NYSpins. That is beyond shady. How can you justify promoting a casino which never allows withdrawals? It's nuts.Of course, they dont want to remove them. You're right, this whole site runs on affiliation with casinos shady or not. As much as i know Kims deposit/withdrawals are legit and real, i find it unethical and unfair to the viewer to promote and also play on leovegas who has a major stake in his company, THIS SITE? Here in the UK if you are an employee for any highstreet bookmaker its a well known fact that you are not allowed to gamble or bet in your own shop.
Casino Grounds have been chasing NYSpins for me.
Today CG emailed me to say NYSpins had told them to tell me to go to live Chat where everything would be explained.
I went to live chat and they said the usual, 'Your documents are with the department. They'll let you know'.
I explained that NYSpins had told CG that I should go to live chat. They asked for proof of the email which I sent.
They then denied having ever told CG to tell me to go to live chat!
This is what we're up against.
I'm under no illusion that I'll ever get any money out of them. I'm not delusional and as mentioned above compared to £50k withdrawal, I'm small-fry at £1750, but the fact this is going on and CG are still promoting both NYSpins and Voodoo Dreams is the big kick in the teeth.
This should have been dealt with months and months ago. It's clearly something they do for all players - why would you play at a casino where you had no chance of ever getting a withdrawal?
@Rob74GI have passed on the message you received on the live chat. And I am surprised by response on the chat.The problem with CG is that they of course earn money to promote casinos, that’s their business model. But if you really need help with a withdraw of thousands of euros, they can’t or they won’t help. So their power is also very limited if you need help. And that’s ok, just be aware of that.
Thanks @Skylined87. I definitely appreciate you looking into this.@Rob74GI have passed on the message you received on the live chat. And I am surprised by response on the chat.
@nelisxxxWe always try and help, and yes sometimes we cannot help - but from experience it happens mostly when it's RG issue, a player is from UK (brings invasive Source of Wealth checks in the play which adds to the withdrawal wait time), a player is not providing the requested documentation, a player is abusing (bonuses, chargebacks, etc). With that being said, casinos are also not perfect and might have various issues with lack of information, understaffed teams etc.
Personally I never had issues with Voodoodreams (made some large withdrawals there) BUT experience of each player will differentiate. Either way we will certainly consider what has been said in this thread.
So as a further update NYSpins have now paid out my £1750.Thanks @Skylined87. I definitely appreciate you looking into this.
I have an update.
I've just received an email from Voodoo Dreams saying my account has now been verified (!) and that my withdrawals have been passed to another department for processing.
How long this might take is anyone's business, but at least this feels like some sort of progress.
They've also dropped my account deposit limit to £100 per month, plus my net loss limit to £100. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a monkeys about this as I have no intention of ever playing there again.
I'll let you know what happens next with the withdrawals, if anything. They've been waiting for approval for a week so there's no reason why they shouldn't release them immediately.
However, I'm not getting my hopes up or assuming anything.
Glad you got paid manSo as a further update NYSpins have now paid out my £1750.
I'm pretty shocked that I've got the money and have no idea what eventually tipped the balance but I'm obviously glad to have got the money.
I did open a Resolver complaint with them as well as Casino Grounds also chasing them on my behalf.
I would strongly advise anyone even thinking of playing there or Voodoo Dreams to think carefully about it.
I've permanently excluded myself from both sites based on the experience I've had. I feel like I got lucky here and don't want to go through that again.
Wait, what? did u give up on those 50k? that aint right. i would have reported them to MGA and things like that. I would recommend creating a case at askgamblers.com, that is how you handle that type of casinos.So as a further update NYSpins have now paid out my £1750.
I'm pretty shocked that I've got the money and have no idea what eventually tipped the balance but I'm obviously glad to have got the money.
I did open a Resolver complaint with them as well as Casino Grounds also chasing them on my behalf.
I would strongly advise anyone even thinking of playing there or Voodoo Dreams to think carefully about it.
I've permanently excluded myself from both sites based on the experience I've had. I feel like I got lucky here and don't want to go through that again.
That's a different person mate not the 50k one, if you read on up the thread a bit lolWait, what? did u give up on those 50k? that aint right. i would have reported them to MGA and things like that. I would recommend creating a case at askgamblers.com, that is how you handle that type of casinos.
@JabsCasino Grounds have been chasing NYSpins for me.
Today CG emailed me to say NYSpins had told them to tell me to go to live Chat where everything would be explained.
I went to live chat and they said the usual, 'Your documents are with the department. They'll let you know'.
I explained that NYSpins had told CG that I should go to live chat. They asked for proof of the email which I sent.
They then denied having ever told CG to tell me to go to live chat!
This is what we're up against.
I'm under no illusion that I'll ever get any money out of them. I'm not delusional and as mentioned above compared to £50k withdrawal, I'm small-fry at £1750, but the fact this is going on and CG are still promoting both NYSpins and Voodoo Dreams is the big kick in the teeth.
This should have been dealt with months and months ago. It's clearly something they do for all players - why would you play at a casino where you had no chance of ever getting a withdrawal?
Right
I wouldn't be settling for that if they owed 50k fk that lolRighti started reading the thread then jumped to last page and post
![]()
Ha! Yeah I would definitely not have accepted £1750 if they owed me £50k!I wouldn't be settling for that if they owed 50k fk that lol
Everyone has been following this case with interest and I can only read what the customer has said and he's supplied everything you have asked for, he has proved the money was won etc, surely that's enoughHi,
I trust this finds you all well and safe.
The delay in processing a withdrawal relates to the player being unable to complete the due diligence process as required by Regulations. However, we remain open to reviewing the matter should additional information be forthcoming in the future.
We understand they are frustrated that we have been unable to resolve this matter as they had hoped.
The customer was not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, so they were advised directly via their registered email address that they have the right to escalate the matter to an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) entity as per our customer complaints and dispute policy in our Terms and Conditions who will undertake an independent review into this matter on their behalf. They were also advised they could contact the Gambling Commission directly on this matter. Should either party request further information, we are happy to provide them full details of the case to explain our position on the matter.
Note, this case is currently under review with our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider. We are awaiting their final report on the outcome in this case.
As above, we remain open to reviewing the matter should additional information be forthcoming in the future, at this current time, and having exhausted all immediate options available to us, we regret to advise that the outcome outlined in our last communication to the customer is our final decision in this matter.
As you may appreciate, for compliance and data protection related reasons, we cannot go into detail on this case.
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue