Although i think its the most horrific shit ive seen by a casino, and think they should pay this guy out.. and i wont ever use any of its sites again. I have once played on NYSPINS and can confirm i have had payouts upto £500 accepted within 30minutes. they actually text your phone when its been accepted and was usually in the bank next day.Why is this site + many other shady shits still being promoted here lmao.
https://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/nyspins-casino-review/
"1 hour withdrawal pending time"
MY ASS

It’s a disgrace I have tried to contact suprnation and sent them emails but no response ever. I found the compliance people email and sent them an email but still no response. It’s just shocking what they are doing to me. Why am I waiting days again for a response from NYSPINS it’s just unbelievable bad service!Not the first time with this group delaying payment. I experienced the same last year and posted about it here. Pure and simple stalling tactics.
@Skylined87 @LetsGiveItASpin@Nick As responsible affiliates, why are you still promoting this group despite of the numerous complaints and giving it a 4 star rating with "Superfast withdrawals" next to it?
Deserve some compensation aswel for all the fkin bullshit, glad your still actually sane, I'd have lost the plotHi guys,
It’s not finished with yet lads but it has been 18 weeks now I am just waiting for my next response from NYSPINS which will hopefully be tomorrow as there has been a pattern off waiting 7 days for an email from them to respond just unbelievable bad service to myself as a customer. I will be instructing my solicitor this week if I don’t get a positive response from NYSPINS and taking action against them.
I will keep you all updated lads
Well I am beyond pissed off now mate you wouldn’t believe.Deserve some compensation aswel for all the fkin bullshit, glad your still actually sane, I'd have lost the plot
I can only imagine, hope da fk they don't get away with it through some bullshit technicality, hopefully your solicitor can help you aswel, a week to respond to an email is a piss take aswel, infuriating I'm sureWell I am beyond pissed off now mate you wouldn’t believe.
It’s only the documentation they are taking there time on for verification ! not the win, everything is good with that as I only ever play roulette.I can only imagine, hope da fk they don't get away with it through some bullshit technicality, hopefully your solicitor can help you aswel, a week to respond to an email is a piss take aswel, infuriating I'm sure![]()
Happy enough to take your money until you hit big, surely this should have been dealt with as a priority, 50k hardly Gona bankrupt them in the grand scheme of things, fingers crossed you get some good news soon ladIt’s only the documentation they are taking there time on for verification ! not the win, everything is good with that as I only ever play roulette.
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue