weimaren87
New member
Anyone who knows? I hit big on Sunday evening on Deadwood, and want to share the replay of my amazing win with you guys
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much!! I found itU can also find the replay under gamehistory. Just press the 3 dots on the right of your screen and search for your win at the corresponding date/time.
How do you copy the replay link? It`s just a white page when I post it on casinogroundsU can also find the replay under gamehistory. Just press the 3 dots on the right of your screen and search for your win at the corresponding date/time.
I see u got it sortedHow do you copy the replay link? It`s just a white page when I post it on casinogrounds
YeahI see u got it sorted. Congratz on that awesome hit!
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue