Nolimit winners-tool.. How long waiting time before the replay is availible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weimaren87

New member
Anyone who knows? I hit big on Sunday evening on Deadwood, and want to share the replay of my amazing win with you guys :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The longest I have had to wait was about 15 minutes.

Congratulations in the big win!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The longest I have had to wait was about 15 minutes.

Congratulations in the big win!
What? It must be broken or something on my casino account then... Strange. Thanks :)

I have a picture of my total win and of the list of my personal replays on Deadwood..

IMG_20210314_201746.JPG

NeonVegas.com - Google Chrome 17.03.2021 17.49.42.png

 
U can also find the replay under gamehistory. Just press the 3 dots on the right of your screen and search for your win at the corresponding date/time.

 
U can also find the replay under gamehistory. Just press the 3 dots on the right of your screen and search for your win at the corresponding date/time.
Thank you so much!! I found it :)  Will post a new tread with the win now :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top