I think that the Holland Casino slot selection is not that bad, but the catalogue does not show nicely through the user interface.ΒDamn holland casino online slots selectionΒ is just as bad as landbase, had some higher hopes but this just sad
573 games to play , betterFirst screenshot, part of the slot catalogue and the user interface.
View attachment 30108
The first of my deposits gone wrong is back in the bank .Just called with Holland Casino and after 1 hour and 10 minutes been waiting in the queue and developed anger issues with the waiting music I finally received the answer.
The backlog is so big at the moment of approving the withdrawal that they have estimated my payment to be in bankaccount by friday.Β
Β
FeelsgoodmanΒ
Yeah, unfortunately it seems the years of 'anonymous gambling' are over. This is now simply illegal by law. Paysafecard is already illegal to use for gambling transactions (per 4 okt) in the Netherlands. As Skrill is part of the same brand, it will probably follow soon aswell.Im surprised so many of you use your personal bank account to gamble.
i keep it strictly to e wallets. These days its almost impossible to get an mortgage or other financial products with gambling statements in your bank account. They force you to do it because there are no ewallet options on these sites, which gives me a bad feelings.
Same here, I have one bank-account for gambling/crypto (got already KYC on it recently rofl, explaining why there is such a money flow but no income) and another for monthly income.Yeah, unfortunately it seems the years of 'anonymous gambling' are over. This is now simply illegal by law. Paysafecard is already illegal to use for gambling transactions (per 4 okt) in the Netherlands. As Skrill is part of the same brand, it will probably follow soon aswell.
Right now they are slowly banning all payment methods that make 'illegal gambling' possible. The 'anonymous' options still available are Brite and Trustly. I guess in order to guarantee a 'safe gambling' environment they have to get rid of almost all methods. Than only (illegal) crypto casino's will remainΒ..
They will do anything to force brands like N1 ltd on their knees. To eventually queu for a license or withdraw from accepting Dutch players.
I use a secondary bank account for transactions related to gambling/gaming/online crap.
I don't like it to get mixed with salary and the standard monthly payments etc.Β
Β
Holland seems to have these games, I was just able to play Iron Bank here.So i have been playing mostly on crazy time now on toto. But i do really miss iron bank and the other relax gaming slots. Anyone know where I can play those?
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue