Netherlands: Dutch market online gambling regulated October 1st, 2021

Well, seems like Holland Casino is gonna be my last resort when it comes to gambling. Day 2, still no money in the bank or confirmation regarding the withdrawal.

Tried to contact them, live chat has 100+ in queue and on the phone been waiting for 40 minutes. Hehe πŸ™ƒΒ 

 
Damn holland casino online slots selectionΒ is just as bad as landbase, had some higher hopes but this just sad
I think that the Holland Casino slot selection is not that bad, but the catalogue does not show nicely through the user interface.Β 
Current slot providers for HC:Β 
Playtech Greentube IGT Pragmatic Blueprint Microgaming iSoftbet Skywind RedRake QuickSpin

Current slot providers for Toto:
ELK Microgaming Spearhead Merkur 1x2gaming Thunderkick Netent BigTimeGaming High5 Blueprint SGDigital RedTiger Justforthewin IronDog

And for Betcity, on this casino the user interface allows for provider filtering:
StakelogicΒ MerkurΒ Gamomat Pragmatic Peter&SonsΒ 

 
Holland Casino does have some nice slots when they all work but I really expected a lot more from their user interface, its horrible! The site just looks very amateur and hope its a work in progress.

For cashouts I also hope this is all due to being new and their support being bombarded and they get it sorted for quicker withdrawals, they have the name but this wont stop people from playing somewhere else.

If Batavia will be anything like Rocket Casino than I really have high hopes and it should be a very solid casino to play on.

 
Just called with Holland Casino and after 1 hour and 10 minutes been waiting in the queue and developed anger issues with the waiting music I finally received the answer.

The backlog is so big at the moment of approving the withdrawal that they have estimated my payment to be in bankaccount by friday.Β 
Β 

FeelsgoodmanΒ 

 
First screenshot, part of the slot catalogue and the user interface.
View attachment 30108
573 games to play , better πŸ˜ƒ

Just called with Holland Casino and after 1 hour and 10 minutes been waiting in the queue and developed anger issues with the waiting music I finally received the answer.

The backlog is so big at the moment of approving the withdrawal that they have estimated my payment to be in bankaccount by friday.Β 
Β 

FeelsgoodmanΒ 
The first of my deposits gone wrong is back in the bank .

 
Well we don't have autospin, but..

bonus buys are enabled
no max bets
no delays between spins
set your play limits as high as you like
no intrusive SoW checks (yet)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Toto and Batavia are working fine for me. Registration was fast and easy

But after two days, on Holland Casino my account is still pending image.png

and on BetCity im still stuck on this page

image.png

 
Problem is that not all games are there. I’m really missing some good blueprint games like Primal. Β That slot has been paying out all September. So hopefully those will be added later. Toto paid me in 3 days by the way!

!

 
Im surprised so many of you use your personal bank account to gamble.

i keep it strictly to e wallets. These days its almost impossible to get an mortgage or other financial products with gambling statements in your bank account. They force you to do it because there are no ewallet options on these sites, which gives me a bad feelings.

 
Im surprised so many of you use your personal bank account to gamble.

i keep it strictly to e wallets. These days its almost impossible to get an mortgage or other financial products with gambling statements in your bank account. They force you to do it because there are no ewallet options on these sites, which gives me a bad feelings.
Yeah, unfortunately it seems the years of 'anonymous gambling' are over. This is now simply illegal by law. Paysafecard is already illegal to use for gambling transactions (per 4 okt) in the Netherlands. As Skrill is part of the same brand, it will probably follow soon aswell.

Right now they are slowly banning all payment methods that make 'illegal gambling' possible. The 'anonymous' options still available are Brite and Trustly. I guess in order to guarantee a 'safe gambling' environment they have to get rid of almost all methods. Than only (illegal) crypto casino's will remainΒ πŸ˜…..

They will do anything to force brands like N1 ltd on their knees. To eventually queu for a license or withdraw from accepting Dutch players.

I use a secondary bank account for transactions related to gambling/gaming/online crap.
I don't like it to get mixed with salary and the standard monthly payments etc.Β 
Β 

 
Yeah, unfortunately it seems the years of 'anonymous gambling' are over. This is now simply illegal by law. Paysafecard is already illegal to use for gambling transactions (per 4 okt) in the Netherlands. As Skrill is part of the same brand, it will probably follow soon aswell.

Right now they are slowly banning all payment methods that make 'illegal gambling' possible. The 'anonymous' options still available are Brite and Trustly. I guess in order to guarantee a 'safe gambling' environment they have to get rid of almost all methods. Than only (illegal) crypto casino's will remainΒ πŸ˜…..

They will do anything to force brands like N1 ltd on their knees. To eventually queu for a license or withdraw from accepting Dutch players.

I use a secondary bank account for transactions related to gambling/gaming/online crap.
I don't like it to get mixed with salary and the standard monthly payments etc.Β 
Β 
Same here, I have one bank-account for gambling/crypto (got already KYC on it recently rofl, explaining why there is such a money flow but no income) and another for monthly income.

I’m going to try out Batavia tonight, it seems to meet my expectations with the Dutch kind of Pay β€˜n Play technique. Hopefully they are not the same as Holland Casino with the withdrawal times, but maybe we can find that out pretty soon haha.

Day 3 with the withdrawal of Holland Casino, yet nothing on my bank.πŸ˜„

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I just signed up with fairplaycasino.

Then all of a sudden midgame during my first few spins I was logged out automatically, and my account was frozen.....

Just before that the registration, verification and deposit went quite smooth....

Now I cannot even login anymore. Anyone had that problem?

Cannot even talk to livechat, since as soon as I go to their site a popup appears where I must login, no other options. And ofcourse ;) I cannot login. Only a fully white page with the text:Β 

401 Unauthorized


Anyone else tried here already and having similar issues?

 
Ik was te snel! Krijg net een email van ze:

Hallo xxx,
Β 
Wat leuk om te zien dat u er zo snel bij was met het registreren van het account!
Β 
Momenteel zijn wij nog een aantal functionaliteiten aan het testen om er zeker van te zijn dat wij onze toekomstige spelers zonder problemen en met open armen kunnen ontvangen. Wij hebben om deze reden uw account bevroren en zullen u het bedrag van 150 EUR ( 100 EUR storting + 50 EUR voor het ongemak ) terug storten naar het bekende bankrekeningnummer.Β 
Β 
Onze excuses voor het ervaren ongemak en ik zal u persoonlijk nog een e-mail sturen wanneer wij u kunnen ontvangen!
Β 
Voor nu wens ik u een fijne dag verder.
Β 
Met vriendelijke groet,
Sam
 
So i have been playing mostly on crazy time now on toto. But i do really miss iron bank and the other relax gaming slots. Anyone know where I can play those?
Holland seems to have these games, I was just able to play Iron Bank here.

 
Back
Top