Netherlands: Dutch market online gambling regulated October 1st, 2021

So i have been playing mostly on crazy time now on toto. But i do really miss iron bank and the other relax gaming slots. Anyone know where I can play those?

 
^^ not yet unfortunately.

As soon as Batavia casino opens, we may be able to play slots from Relax, Quickspin, Nolimit City.
Some might not be available because of country restrictions.
From the Play North (mother company) website the following screenshot of providers they work with: 
image.png
 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
So its only possible to cashout to bank accounts?

Would be a huge miss if E-wallets are not an option
Not necessarily. 
The law states that the 'payment instrument' has to be from a bank/financial institution that is based in the EU, and that the account is clearly and univocally from the player only.

Article 4.25 and further:
https://wetten.overheid.nl/BWBR0044773/2021-10-01#Hoofdstuk4_Afdeling1_Artikel4.1

So far I have only seen support for deposit methods from bank accounts (iDeal Trustly Klarna) and Visa Credit Card at the casino's, but as far as I know support of e-wallets is not forbidden by law.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have followed cashout reports from other people.

No reports yet for Holland Casino, Betcity so far about 1 day, toto.nl a couple of days.

I don't expect long cashout times or many cashout troubles from the licensed casino's, because of the beforementioned legislative stipulations.
 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Had 2 failed deposits and no bonus  at holland casino .Chat is overwhelmed so send them a email.

Curious how long it will take.😁

 
Had 2 failed deposits and no bonus  at holland casino .Chat is overwhelmed so send them a email.

Curious how long it will take.😁
These are failed deposits and will be reflected to your bankaccount in 1 till 3 working days I guess.

I have followed cashout reports from other people.

No reports yet for Holland Casino, Betcity so far about 1 day, toto.nl a couple of days.

I don't expect long cashout times or many cashout troubles from the licensed casino's, because of the beforementioned legislative stipulations.
 
Same here, even heard that BetCity is by far the quickest now and even does night withdrawals.

 
I have the same problem

View attachment 30076
So did anyone who received this message had it solved yet?
Didn't manage to join GGpoker either.. KYC keeps popping every time.

I did successfully cashout from Betcity (within 24h) and Toto (2-3 days).
Really miss the autoplay, even if it's just browsing this forum during play 🙃.

There is still 2 great brands open to Dutch players that have it all.
It's still such a step down playing on the Dutch casino's..

When will this Batavia casino release?

Gonna settle with 'the best' casino, till some real brands are gonna join the market.

 
we're on it for a few days now.

the new casinos.

a little recap from me.
i bergon on toto . although the offer is not mega, it gives  a nice impression. 2 payouts

 3 days later with weekend in between on my bank .

played 2 tournaments for gg poker yesterday until 4 o'clock in the night, which 1 i won, plays very nice as usual. payout was within 15 hours . so very fast

and then now

holland casino.  only half of their slots works . 2 times a wrong deposit . and of the 4 payouts i made  not 1 has been received yet . Not a great casino for me at all. there is no live chat only a bot .they don't have many slots. 

for betcity. looks reasonable .unfortunately had no payout here. so can't say anything about time of payouts. I'm guessing that of all the aforementioned casinos, this one offers the most slots.

as many people here already say. i think batavia will be the best one of all of them 

looking forward to playing here

I haven't heard much from the other casinos yet. But I'm definitely going to play there too if I have more information I'll let you know

I would love to hear your experience too.

mvg coco_loco  ding ding ding

 
we're on it for a few days now.

the new casinos.

a little recap from me.
i bergon on toto . although the offer is not mega, it gives  a nice impression. 2 payouts

 3 days later with weekend in between on my bank .

played 2 tournaments for gg poker yesterday until 4 o'clock in the night, which 1 i won, plays very nice as usual. payout was within 15 hours . so very fast

and then now

holland casino.  only half of their slots works . 2 times a wrong deposit . and of the 4 payouts i made  not 1 has been received yet . Not a great casino for me at all. there is no live chat only a bot .they don't have many slots. 

for betcity. looks reasonable .unfortunately had no payout here. so can't say anything about time of payouts. I'm guessing that of all the aforementioned casinos, this one offers the most slots.

as many people here already say. i think batavia will be the best one of all of them 

looking forward to playing here

I haven't heard much from the other casinos yet. But I'm definitely going to play there too if I have more information I'll let you know

I would love to hear your experience too.

mvg coco_loco  ding ding ding
How did u verify with GGpoker? I tried to pass verification for like 48 hours, but no reply or anything.

 
we're on it for a few days now.

the new casinos.

a little recap from me.
i bergon on toto . although the offer is not mega, it gives  a nice impression. 2 payouts

 3 days later with weekend in between on my bank .

played 2 tournaments for gg poker yesterday until 4 o'clock in the night, which 1 i won, plays very nice as usual. payout was within 15 hours . so very fast

and then now

holland casino.  only half of their slots works . 2 times a wrong deposit . and of the 4 payouts i made  not 1 has been received yet . Not a great casino for me at all. there is no live chat only a bot .they don't have many slots. 

for betcity. looks reasonable .unfortunately had no payout here. so can't say anything about time of payouts. I'm guessing that of all the aforementioned casinos, this one offers the most slots.

as many people here already say. i think batavia will be the best one of all of them 

looking forward to playing here

I haven't heard much from the other casinos yet. But I'm definitely going to play there too if I have more information I'll let you know

I would love to hear your experience too.

mvg coco_loco  ding ding ding
U got a link for Batavia?

 
Back
Top