Yes I really hope they change that, e-wallets make it way easier to keep your limits. When my e-wallet hits 0 a stop for a while.So its only possible to cashout to bank accounts?
Would be a huge miss if E-wallets are not an option
Not necessarily.So its only possible to cashout to bank accounts?
Would be a huge miss if E-wallets are not an option
These are failed deposits and will be reflected to your bankaccount in 1 till 3 working days I guess.Had 2 failed deposits and no bonus at holland casino .Chat is overwhelmed so send them a email.
Curious how long it will take.![]()
Same here, even heard that BetCity is by far the quickest now and even does night withdrawals.I have followed cashout reports from other people.
No reports yet for Holland Casino, Betcity so far about 1 day, toto.nl a couple of days.
I don't expect long cashout times or many cashout troubles from the licensed casino's, because of the beforementioned legislative stipulations.
So did anyone who received this message had it solved yet?
How did u verify with GGpoker? I tried to pass verification for like 48 hours, but no reply or anything.we're on it for a few days now.
the new casinos.
a little recap from me.
i bergon on toto . although the offer is not mega, it gives a nice impression. 2 payouts
3 days later with weekend in between on my bank .
played 2 tournaments for gg poker yesterday until 4 o'clock in the night, which 1 i won, plays very nice as usual. payout was within 15 hours . so very fast
and then now
holland casino. only half of their slots works . 2 times a wrong deposit . and of the 4 payouts i made not 1 has been received yet . Not a great casino for me at all. there is no live chat only a bot .they don't have many slots.
for betcity. looks reasonable .unfortunately had no payout here. so can't say anything about time of payouts. I'm guessing that of all the aforementioned casinos, this one offers the most slots.
as many people here already say. i think batavia will be the best one of all of them
looking forward to playing here
I haven't heard much from the other casinos yet. But I'm definitely going to play there too if I have more information I'll let you know
I would love to hear your experience too.
mvg coco_loco ding ding ding
U got a link for Batavia?we're on it for a few days now.
the new casinos.
a little recap from me.
i bergon on toto . although the offer is not mega, it gives a nice impression. 2 payouts
3 days later with weekend in between on my bank .
played 2 tournaments for gg poker yesterday until 4 o'clock in the night, which 1 i won, plays very nice as usual. payout was within 15 hours . so very fast
and then now
holland casino. only half of their slots works . 2 times a wrong deposit . and of the 4 payouts i made not 1 has been received yet . Not a great casino for me at all. there is no live chat only a bot .they don't have many slots.
for betcity. looks reasonable .unfortunately had no payout here. so can't say anything about time of payouts. I'm guessing that of all the aforementioned casinos, this one offers the most slots.
as many people here already say. i think batavia will be the best one of all of them
looking forward to playing here
I haven't heard much from the other casinos yet. But I'm definitely going to play there too if I have more information I'll let you know
I would love to hear your experience too.
mvg coco_loco ding ding ding
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue