I am the same , see them recommend ed on youtube with the thumbnails like " $150,000 bonus buy " on some pragmatic slots( its almost always pragmatic for some reasons) . Just imagine innocent kids watching these shitsI dont watch, just brows through their streams sometimes and started noticing this. And I don't cry myself to sleep when I see it, just wondering how many people think there's something up or think that it's just legit.
Well I do care because they take viewers away from the genuine streamers with their ridiculous stream titles.and why do u care? Why do u even watch them Play. Do their gameplay affects u in any way? Let them Okay with the fakemoney and make realmoney on the fanboys![]()
no they dont. not me!! I don watch any streamet but if i did... Rather i wach somone ho plays with small stakes and make it all way to cashout from a dmall deposit then watch streamer o ”buy” bonus for a years salary... And live with mammaWell I do care because they take viewers away from the genuine streamers with their ridiculous stream titles.
All four happy faces playing pragmatic , coincidence ?Relax, it's all good, I play like that too... 50.000 in and go! Perfectly sustainable. And just look how happy they all are
View attachment 25366
Its all fake, who the F could afford spining those wheels day and night on 50-100eu spin. and on top of that a whell wich is desgined to take atleas 4% of the moneyI dont watch, just brows through their streams sometimes and started noticing this. And I don't cry myself to sleep when I see it, just wondering how many people think there's something up or think that it's just legit.
Well, I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious, but if you read some of my earlier posts in here, you'll get a solid notion of my view on excessive bonus buying and big "money" streamers like these characters. I hope others, especially young people, are able to do the math too.This will stimulate people to play at way to high stakes. Pretty problematic if you ask me.
If I were Pragmatic Play, I'd rethink my PR strategy pretty fast. Wouldn't wanna get associated with these caricatures for sure. Don't know what they were thinking? Maybe ye olde TopGame pedigree rearing its stupid head, haha...All four happy faces playing pragmatic , coincidence ?
I think most people are starting to realise, what AyeZee is really made of; sugar and spice and nice, hot air. The nice guy attitude has effectively kept him undercover and away from criticism, but anno 2021 he's really just Rosh Light with a friendly demeanor and more personal chat interaction with his fan(boy)base. I watched him occasionally two years ago, when he was still streaming from Lebanon, kinda saddened by his development since then, or mutation rather.How people think that Ayzee is legit is beyond me... Love some 100% proof and out these douchebags
Pragmatic really don't care or have any concept of this.If I were Pragmatic Play, I'd rethink my PR strategy pretty fast. Wouldn't wanna get associated with these caricatures for sure. Don't know what they were thinking? Maybe ye olde TopGame pedigree rearing its stupid head, haha...
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue