How long will this go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ressivv

Well-known member
Whats up with these guys (beefguys ayezee rosh deuceace) buying insane Pragmatic bonuses like its play money and always on the same casinos? 

This cant be legit anymore, I wonder when pragmatic will just take it to far and get punished.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Relax, it's all good, I play like that too... 50.000 in and go! Perfectly sustainable. And just look how happy they all are 😄

100pctlegit.jpg

 
and why do u care? Why do u even watch them Play. Do their gameplay affects u in any way? Let them Okay with the fakemoney and make realmoney on the fanboys😂

 
I dont watch, just brows through their streams sometimes and started noticing this. And I don't cry myself to sleep when I see it, just wondering how many people think there's something up or think that it's just legit.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont watch, just brows through their streams sometimes and started noticing this. And I don't cry myself to sleep when I see it, just wondering how many people think there's something up or think that it's just legit.
I am the same , see them recommend ed on youtube with the thumbnails like " $150,000 bonus buy " on some pragmatic slots( its almost always pragmatic for some reasons)  .  Just imagine innocent  kids watching these shits 

 
and why do u care? Why do u even watch them Play. Do their gameplay affects u in any way? Let them Okay with the fakemoney and make realmoney on the fanboys😂
Well I do care because they take viewers away from the genuine streamers with their ridiculous stream titles.

 
Well I do care because they take viewers away from the genuine streamers with their ridiculous stream titles.
no they dont. not me!! I don watch any streamet but if i did... Rather i wach somone ho plays with small stakes and make it all way to cashout from a dmall deposit then watch streamer o ”buy” bonus for a years salary... And live with mamma😂😂

 
I dont watch, just brows through their streams sometimes and started noticing this. And I don't cry myself to sleep when I see it, just wondering how many people think there's something up or think that it's just legit.
Its all fake, who the F could afford spining those wheels day and night on 50-100eu spin. and on top of that a whell wich is desgined to take atleas 4% of the money

 
This will stimulate people to play at way to high stakes. Pretty problematic if you ask me. 
Well, I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious, but if you read some of my earlier posts in here, you'll get a solid notion of my view on excessive bonus buying and big "money" streamers like these characters. I hope others, especially young people, are able to do the math too. 

All four happy faces  playing  pragmatic , coincidence ?
If I were Pragmatic Play, I'd rethink my PR strategy pretty fast. Wouldn't wanna get associated with these caricatures for sure. Don't know what they were thinking? Maybe ye olde TopGame pedigree rearing its stupid head, haha... 

 
As far as their viewers are concerned, a fool and his money are soon parted. I'm surprised slot providers don't speak out against this as it's damaging to their brands if the bets/wins are not legit.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
How people think that Ayzee is legit is beyond me... Love some 100% proof and out these douchebags
I think most people are starting to realise, what AyeZee is really made of; sugar and spice and nice, hot air. The nice guy attitude has effectively kept him undercover and away from criticism, but anno 2021 he's really just Rosh Light with a friendly demeanor and more personal chat interaction with his fan(boy)base. I watched him occasionally two years ago, when he was still streaming from Lebanon, kinda saddened by his development since then, or mutation rather.

 
If I were Pragmatic Play, I'd rethink my PR strategy pretty fast. Wouldn't wanna get associated with these caricatures for sure. Don't know what they were thinking? Maybe ye olde TopGame pedigree rearing its stupid head, haha... 
Pragmatic really don't care or have any concept of this.

It's just a continuation of their "180 000x max win!" flair.

It's a Chinese company - they don't care about conduct in a foreign market. Would the CCP allow them to offer their products to the entirety of the local population? I doubt it. Does the CCP care how foreign markets are exploited? I doubt it, it is likely encouraged.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top