267x win but my screenshots didn't work
I played on $0.50 and hit a 5 scatter bonus, and only won $1.80. Then I lowered my bet to play more, and hit a $0.10 bonus, with Lucky Boost! (Notice the flames) Most slots I usually spin around $1-$5, but this game gets expensive fast. It's not for the casual gambler.
I'm still going to give a review though:
Overall, a fun game but lacked in a lot of areas. I enjoy the feature ladder although its not as fun when you hit wilds and they don't do anything. It's a pet peeve of mine, to have a feature and it only teases. It should be less frequent, but pay at least your bet back when it hits.
I feel disappointed in the theme of the game, based on the name, and based on the original. I was expecting more gains! I wanted to see even more jacked lions, more weights, and maybe even steroids

. Instead, we got got a tiki theme, with Peter and Sons graphics.
If I was to rate this game based on personal experience only I'd give it a 5/10. I was expecting more, and ever bonus I hit (which was rare) paid extremely low to the point it was frustrating.