[GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

Graphics looks nice. I really don't like how you "have to" gamble the bonus two times to win something big in this game. You really should made slots without this gambling feature after you finally get free spins. At least I won't be playing this slot and this is nice way to see that this slot really isn't a slot what I would enjoy. 3/10
 

Attachments

  • Demo win.jpg
    Demo win.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 0
1000017556.jpgReally well made slot. Great graphics, there is something old and something new in the slot. It is not a reskin. It is difficult to get the bonus in the base game, I played about 500 spins with real money and gave up.
 
Snimka zaslona 2026-03-07 195708.png

Beast Gains is a very entertaining and visually appealing slot game with humorous characters and an energetic atmosphere. The animations are dynamic, and effects like the big win (“printing”) create an exciting feeling during gameplay. The mechanics are simple, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced players who enjoy fast-paced slots. Overall, the game feels like a modern and fun slot that easily keeps players engaged.
 
View attachment 51254

Beast Gains is a very entertaining and visually appealing slot game with humorous characters and an energetic atmosphere. The animations are dynamic, and effects like the big win (“printing”) create an exciting feeling during gameplay. The mechanics are simple, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced players who enjoy fast-paced slots. Overall, the game feels like a modern and fun slot that easily keeps players engaged.
I think you have mixed up the "feedback" with review. They ask for feedback here, not a review.
 
Love this release from casinogrounds X relax. I love how every bonus feels different and fun to play with, and how with the bonus trail up top the potential and gameplay feels different even with the same bonus choice. Really great release and a fun play, even if a double gamble is quite hard to do its not needed for a big win (And i had double gambles where it still pays <20x Which is a bit on the rough end but its part of the gambling) I really enjoy this release even if BoP is still my favourite.
 

Attachments

  • 84x Beast Gains.PNG
    84x Beast Gains.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
I am always excited to try out a new Relax and CG collab release. This game is just getting better. Trail mechanism adds up for fun. A lot of things going on even in the base game and bonus buys are also great. Sound effects and visuals are also high quality as always with Relax Gaming. Overall: 9/10
 

Attachments

  • beast3.JPG
    beast3.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
100 x

Absolutely love this game. Definitely feels like an upgrade to beast mode. The double gamble is exciting and feels easier to hit than previous versions which I like as a gambler who usually takes the opportunity for a better setup and potential. Even basegame was enjoying and I’ve seen it pop of. Some nice features and a great looking game will receive 9/10 for me. Yet to have a really big hit on it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1337.png
    IMG_1337.png
    3 MB · Views: 1
Beast Gains is a pretty fun slot. The jungle theme with all the animals makes it feel a bit different from many other games. The cascading reels keep the spins going when you win which is nice. I also liked the free spins options with multipliers and or coin bonus or mystery symbols. It can be a bit up and down with wins, but when it hits it can pay pretty good
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3154.jpeg
    IMG_3154.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 3
Another banger from CG and Relax. I really liked Iron Bank 2, but this one is even better. Nice to see the gamble feature included as well. It doesn’t feel as hard to upgrade as in many other games, or maybe I just got very lucky.
We’ll see, because I’m definitely going to play this one a lot for real money in the future.
10/10.
1772991330531.png
 
The game looks greate!
I love that the "base buy" for the bonus is 85x and you have the possibility to gamble it to a super or an ultra bonus, seems more fun for the regular player and not the streamers/mega rich players haha.

The graphics are terrific, smooth operating as all the other beastgames, my personal favorite bonus is the multiladder, but the other bonuses are also fun, good sound, nice colours 9/10 game. Looking forward to the dreamdrop version :D


1772997662549.png
 
23x played at energycasinbeast 23.png

Feedback: Very similar to to the "casinogrounds game series". the reel above is new and its great. every tumble makes it move 1 postion and the features that come down are mostly great.
especially if you went for mystery chests (the favourite bonus option for most imo) the above reel can add up to 6 chests in one go.

there is only 1 bonus buy option at 85x the stake. you can gamble for a "super" twice to increase your free spins from 6 to 10.

the game is more volatile than its predecessors imo. to make up for that its max win is a bit higher at 25kx.

all in all this is a great game with lots of features that guarante fun.

i will for sure load it up from time to time

9/10
 
Last edited:
I love the beast gains series that relax has created every release is super fun and exciting to play! I Really like the new "progression" bar that gives wilds and other cool features especially in the bonuses. A very fun Slot!
 

Attachments

  • SZC1yBJ.png
    SZC1yBJ.png
    475 KB · Views: 1
This is a perferct combination of net gains and beast mode. Found it tough to bonus but when it did I enjoyed the two chances to gamble. Always been a fan of the coin bonus so it's nice to see it on here, feature bets are pretty nice add i quess
Screenshot 2026-03-09 064707.png
 
The game is really fun to play, but super hard to win big time. Bonusgame seems to be pretty rare and needs to be gambled max to have chance big wins. I test bonusgames by buying and 1/6 was positive when I gambled 0 to 1 time, but when I gambled it to max it was 800x. So I concluded that this game needs a lot of balance to stand a chance. The game is well mmadeand fun to play so I'll try my luck with it when I have the balance right for it.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260309_031103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260309_031103_Chrome.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 3
The graphics look and feel are great of this game. Nice touch of combining Beast Mode and Net Gains into a new game. Fun to see how they manage to actually make this game feel a bit different. As a basegame player I notice its getting harder to get a good win on the basegame. The mystery symbols land less often and when they do they don't connect as much as in Net Gains. There are also a lot of buy options wich probably won;t be available in a lot of countries due to strict regulations. I'll stick to beast mode and Net Gains.

1773048224233.png
 
real money 57x (betsson casino)

Feels fun to play better I must say a first beast mode but quite very similar in a way anyway. fast 2 bonuses one as long as the first I gambled away the second I took without gamble, there is great potential in this and fun with the fact that you can choose between 3 different bonuses too, will play this a lot in the future.!
 

Attachments

  • Skärmbild 2026-03-08 091311.png
    Skärmbild 2026-03-08 091311.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Hi! Congratulations on this new slot! Its a fun one with lots of bonuses. The top reel really adds a lot of possibilities to win big. The different feature types are nothing new but keeps you playing for more.

The graphics are relax gaming standard, very good. Audio effects are addictive.

I am not sure if I would play this a lot for real money because I am a bigger fan of high volatile slots. Lesser wins, but higher chances on bigger wins.
Screenshot_20260308-101122~2.jpg
 
Näyttökuva 2026-03-09 121253.png

Beast Gains from Relax Gaming is lot of fun. Feels like this enhanced mode gives you so much more changes to win big even on base game. The prize for enhanced mode is reasonable.
 
Interesting idea combining the Net Gains and Beast Mode mechanics into one slot. There’s definitely a lot happening with the conveyor and extra features which some players will probably love. For me it felt a bit overloaded at times. 7/10
 

Attachments

  • cg346.png
    cg346.png
    535.8 KB · Views: 0
Great slot yet again from Relax, combining two great slots Net Gains and Beast Mode to a Blockbuster slot Beast Gains.
Base game has a good potential as well and I feel it’s better not to gamble on high stakes.
Got my first bonus from base game as enhanced bonus and paid 435x which is great.
Definitely a great slot from Relax gaming 👍🏽
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3872.png
    IMG_3872.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top