HOW TO PARTICPATE:
1. Play Beast Gains from Relax Gaming here for free or real money on our casinos.
2. Submit a screenshot of your win (15x+) in this forum topic.
3. Post feedback on the game (any posts with two or less sentences will not be eligible for the draw!)
4. That's it!
PRIZES (GoGift Vouchers):
€1500 - RANDOM PRIZE DRAW
15 x €100
€500 - BOUNTY
1 x €500 - Biggest X win on real money will receive the bounty. (Minimum bet of €0.10 or currency equivalent)
After the draw is made, you will be contacted via DM to fill out a form.
Once that is completed, please allow up to 2 weeks for prizes to be credited (usually they are credited in few days, but sometimes things happen).
*Terms & conditions:
- Promotional period - 05/03/2025 - 12/03/2025 23:59 CET
- This Promotion is organized by CasinoGrounds.
- Prize draw and winners crediting will be done as soon as possible, given that all will provide information needed and that their entries are verified.
- One prize per person.
- Winner(s) must respond within 1 week period from contacting. If not, the prize and the right to claim will be forfeited.
- This promotion is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, GamblingTherapy.org
Fantastic release guys, well done.
This is the best cg/relax slot imo. The volatility is right up my alley. There is big potential, but also enough small wins to keep it going. The basegame with different features at the top is already entertaining enough to start playing. The different bonuses (although familiar types by now) on top make it a pleasant grind for longer sessions. This slot combines all the goodies from other cg/relax slots in one polished game. The theme, special effects and sounds are also top notch. Don't think I have done this before, but this one is a ⛤5/5
It’s a fine relax gaming and casinoground collab. I think many people will like it. Personally i find this game kinda exhausting, there simply is happening too much according to my taste that is. I prefer Iron Bank 2 over this one, but once again that’s personal. I do like the gamble option, and wow that pie gamble feels so rigged. I do love that. Missed the first gamble like 40 times before i hit the 50%.
Feela the slot has taken the good parts from the Net Gains and Beast mode and combined it into 1. Base game is quite friendly and potential in bonuses are quite big. Not that big of a fan of gambling the bonuses, chances are you miss every gamble on your first try of the game and it will leave a bad memory about the slot in your head. And many players wont return to the slot if they had a terrible time the first time. Maybe im wrong idk. Other than that, the slot is really fun, i like the escalator on top that brings you wilds, boxes and explosions in the base game. Gives a chance of real big basegame hits, im yet to see one but im sure I'll see one in future.
Such an incredible game this is! A massive upgrade from the series, very reasonable features cost with a massive potentials. the best game from 2026 release IMO. Love those extra features that can improves the bonus pays on every bonuses, such a fun game to play!
Beast Gains it a pretty good game. It takes 3 of the most popular bonuses across the BM/NG range and adds in a new conveyor mechanic. Much of your opinion on whether it's an improvement will focus on your opinion of the conveyor. Having played the 500 spins last week in base game and buying several of each type of bonus here I can say on balance I personally am not a fan of the conveyor and prefer all 3 bonuses in their original format so will probably not be playing this much.
For those who like the conveyor though it offers an exciting glimpse into what's coming up and many buffs if you can get it there leading to a lot of anticipation.
I like the ante bet 10x bonus only option, although for real money it'll probably be disabled in the UK so I'll never get to use it, but it's a good feature.
The stylised version of the anthro-animals is fantastic. For style this is the best one yet!
Demo play:
Feedback:
That's how the sequels should work. It's improvement similar to the iron bank 2 experience, more fun, more x-bet option and good bonus changes. Base game can hit, progress bar is fine improvement to chase and of course hot mode. Also that's really cheap to buy and I'm glad there is no superbonus. 9/10
Very excited about this release, have tried it quite much on demo already and love it. I like all the bonuses, but I favor the multiplier ladder & coin bonus a bit more. In net gains I favored the coin bonus the most and in beast mode the multiplier ladder so I guess I have not changed!
As all the the other CG collab slots with Relax this one is no exception, in a well made fun slot! Maybe a bit degen with the double gambles. Hopefully I will have some ding dings on this one soon!
Nice game, like the mechanics and that you can gamble your bonus up to a super bonus. Graphics I need to get used to a little bit, two red top symbols are a bit confusing. Don’t know why but still like base game net gains a little bit more. Conclusion: another top game CG colaboration
maybe bit too much happening for my liking
also not big fan of that you need to gamble twice and it can still pay pants.
maybe also 1 new bonus would be nice and not only same then the older ones
feature bets are pretty nice i quess
nothing new really, personally propaply wont play it too much since it felt pretty damn hard bonus base game and i hate to gamble bonuses multiple times. netgains was better in my oppininininion
Slot is fun and I like idea of combining Beast mode and Net gains. But a grafic is for me a little bit a low end of a slot and can be confusing when evertying is happaning so fast. The crafic of a Iron Bank 2 is realy good and it could realy fit here. If somebody decide to go on beast gains 2,then pls make a visual a little bit better.
The game looks amazing visually and love the quick spins so you dont have to look at the small wins. A lot of different stuff happening and you can win in basegame as well. The issues I had was you gamble twice and can win 0. It happened often for me but at the same time some of the wins were really big. The deadspins reminds me of big bass as well. Like u have 8 spins and all just dead. I think the game is good but more for streamers. I would not play it much since you have to gamble twice after getting a bonus. I know you can just take the bonus but its a little like le cowboy and the gap from normal to super is big. I guess the 1 gamble is fine. Overall I enjoyed the game. I would like the coin bonus to give progress when u just get coins like the other version because deadspins just feels waste of time. The green bonus for me was the worse. It just deadspins too much. Got like 50 bonuses and blue was the most consistens, red paid the least most of the time but also went crazy sometimes. Green was the worst and had 1 good bonus out of 10 so just didnt touch that one
I Feel like Relax should try and create some new unique bonuses and not the same ones all the time, Im sure they can come up with something new at least... But hey the Slot is really fun and the base game is totally new and not the same as the rest.
I like the way its took the best bits from both previous slots however I do think there is abit too much going on for my liking. I can see why others would like it but there's a lot on the screen and especially on turbo spinning there's lots of different things to look out for. Found it tough to bonus but when it did I enjoyed the two chances to gamble. Always been a fan of the coin bonus so it's nice to see it on here
This game is quite engaging in terms of its visuals and dramatic winning effects. While the Mega Win isn't as large as the animations.
the gameplay is still enjoyable and can keep players eager for the next spin.
Demo play.. 223x
Ok Probably this is my First honest review.Because this slot is actually beast with all the combined features from net gains and beast mode.Every spin is excited with these features on top even in base game.Double gamble option is an another upgrade which I like personaly.Mystery bonus is the most volatile I think.But I got lucky and won 2000x on mystery of course won Double gamble.There is so much going in this slot it will take couple pages to describe.But for me so far this is the best CG slot release.10/10
I really don’t know what would I even change. Gambles, features, bonus buys, bonus bet, everything. I think it’s just great. All you need from a game. I will be definitely enjoying this a lot! Nice one!
Beautiful game! Love this animation at a big win
This is a good combination of net gains and beast mode. It takes the good parts from both games. I like the low volatile basegame and big potential in the bonus, a good balance. The overall feeling of the game is awesome and keeps me playing (good visual effects and sounds). I have no negatives about this one. You guys have a good feel for creating games!