Funny fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez that's taking the pee.. I thought video slots was worse enough charging me £2.50 for each withdrawal!! 1st withdrawal each day free, all others are £2.50!! 

 
Jeez that's taking the pee.. I thought video slots was worse enough charging me £2.50 for each withdrawal!! 1st withdrawal each day free, all others are £2.50!! 
ye ik i dont mind that i played videoslots since 2017 i've only made max 4 withdrawals in 1 day anyway but £20 is taking the piss for £1200 lol

 
Definitely.. no one should charge for any deposits or withdrawals. There was a lot of casinos that used to do this, BGO was another one. I tend to stay clear of any that charge.. but you're right, piss take £20!! 

 
£20 to withdraw £1200........ genesis brand - avoid lol

View attachment 25514
Be prepared to wait... My withdrawal on Pelaa has been pending since the 27th, absolutely no updated, no request for docs or anything. Emailed yesterday including my Doc's so that they can't come back to them. Genesis must be the worst casino group available to us UK players by a country mile...

 
Definitely.. no one should charge for any deposits or withdrawals. There was a lot of casinos that used to do this, BGO was another one. I tend to stay clear of any that charge.. but you're right, piss take £20!! 
Yeah 20 quid is an insane amount. The only casino I have to pay a fee with is Mr Green they take 1% which I would get over they are a good site never had any issues with them. But yeah £20 is insane!!

 
Be prepared to wait... My withdrawal on Pelaa has been pending since the 27th, absolutely no updated, no request for docs or anything. Emailed yesterday including my Doc's so that they can't come back to them. Genesis must be the worst casino group available to us UK players by a country mile...
mines been paid already this morning I used to play quite frequent on genesis brands before they lost their licence.

 
Also with genesis, and the reason I closed my account there, is that their RTP is reduced on some providers - eg Play n Go rtp is less on their site than elsewhere - no idea why people would choose to play there.

 
For anyone still interested, I am still waiting on my withdrawal. They emailed back stating they were missing verification documents even though I sent over the items requested in one go. 

Currently dealing with the complaints team with regards to this, but they have stated they are waiting to here back from risk/verification team. This was last Wednesday, so should have heard back by now... 

Im now this close to escalating to IBAS (ADR)...

 
Hopefully this has been sorted for you mate, vegashero did the same thing to me but did manage to get my money in the end (£2000) if still no luck maybe try reaching out to someone who is affiliated with the genesis brand ? 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top