ye ik i dont mind that i played videoslots since 2017 i've only made max 4 withdrawals in 1 day anyway but £20 is taking the piss for £1200 lolJeez that's taking the pee.. I thought video slots was worse enough charging me £2.50 for each withdrawal!! 1st withdrawal each day free, all others are £2.50!!
Be prepared to wait... My withdrawal on Pelaa has been pending since the 27th, absolutely no updated, no request for docs or anything. Emailed yesterday including my Doc's so that they can't come back to them. Genesis must be the worst casino group available to us UK players by a country mile...
Yeah 20 quid is an insane amount. The only casino I have to pay a fee with is Mr Green they take 1% which I would get over they are a good site never had any issues with them. But yeah £20 is insane!!Definitely.. no one should charge for any deposits or withdrawals. There was a lot of casinos that used to do this, BGO was another one. I tend to stay clear of any that charge.. but you're right, piss take £20!!
wtf lol, that's just obscene. Avoid indeed.
mines been paid already this morning I used to play quite frequent on genesis brands before they lost their licence.Be prepared to wait... My withdrawal on Pelaa has been pending since the 27th, absolutely no updated, no request for docs or anything. Emailed yesterday including my Doc's so that they can't come back to them. Genesis must be the worst casino group available to us UK players by a country mile...
It is mate, definitely not touching another Genesis brand casino again... Lower RTP's, withdrawal fees and then stalling on the withdrawal..That's insane mate![]()
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue