JamminAMY
New member
I joined dreamvegas and made my first deposit for 200 euros and was given a bonus, from this i had a massive win on jammin jars for around 7200 Euros, i finished the wagering and cleared the bonus funds to cash withdrawal funds. At this point Dream Vegas removed the winnings and said deposits made with neteller are not eligible. Imagine my feeling and to lose 7200 euro because of Neteller. At first i was so emotional and confused but now I'm just so angry.
I am actually disgusted by what they're doing to me. it is their responsibility to award or not to award me a bonus from how i deposited. The fact they awarded me a bonus to play with is their fault. How is it fair to award the bonus when i have no chance to win! I was literally in a lose/lose situation. They should have a system in place to stop bonuses being awarded for certain deposit methods. They first quoted the terms to me as "Deposits with Neteller are not eligible, and if taken winnings will be confiscated" however when i looked for myself it says at the bottom of the bonus page "Deposits with Neteller are not eligible" they only added the part about confiscating winnings into the email.
Its happened to me before when i joined a casino and deposited asked live chat for a bonus and they said deposits with Neteller are not eligible for a bonus. That's how it should be done.
I feel so powerless and stressed out, I really don't think its fair to lose this. A win like this (1750x) could be once in a lifetime and i can't even enjoy it.
I enjoy watching many of the twitch streamers and my hope is one of the guys will see my post here and has contacts at the Casino or White Hat Gaming group who can help.
Also any other advice would be greatly appreciated.


I am actually disgusted by what they're doing to me. it is their responsibility to award or not to award me a bonus from how i deposited. The fact they awarded me a bonus to play with is their fault. How is it fair to award the bonus when i have no chance to win! I was literally in a lose/lose situation. They should have a system in place to stop bonuses being awarded for certain deposit methods. They first quoted the terms to me as "Deposits with Neteller are not eligible, and if taken winnings will be confiscated" however when i looked for myself it says at the bottom of the bonus page "Deposits with Neteller are not eligible" they only added the part about confiscating winnings into the email.
Its happened to me before when i joined a casino and deposited asked live chat for a bonus and they said deposits with Neteller are not eligible for a bonus. That's how it should be done.
I feel so powerless and stressed out, I really don't think its fair to lose this. A win like this (1750x) could be once in a lifetime and i can't even enjoy it.
I enjoy watching many of the twitch streamers and my hope is one of the guys will see my post here and has contacts at the Casino or White Hat Gaming group who can help.
Also any other advice would be greatly appreciated.


Last edited by a moderator:
