Dreamvegas (Whitehatgaming) removed my winnings after i hit 1750x on Jammin Jars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitch only cares about copyright claims, BLM, and Metoo issues at the moment.
 

I doubt they will add WHG to the agenda, but if they do, I’ll be out there protesting!
 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I feel for u TS. Many of us have had their issues with confiscated winnings. The euphoria that comes with winning such an amount and the devastation of it being taken away (I’ve been there). Please take the ‘loss’ and don’t get tilted by this.

I don’t think there is much you can do about this particular case. The casino will always hide behind their T&C’s, which are pretty clear about this matter. Sometimes affiliates can bend it, but whitehat (and all their other shady brands) has proven many times there won’t be any discussion.

My personal experience with Whitehat was not the best either. In the end I got flagged as a bonus abuser and they banned me from their group and all their other brands. I always found this extremely ironic, because they send me weekly 100% offers and their affiliates always play a 100%. When signing up to a casino I got to be extremely cautious it’s not their brand, because they will let me register, play, win, but screw me on withdrawal.

I would advise you to stick with a brand you trust and always read the terms. There is absolutely much worse bonus offers out there. For example Boo/bCasino; if you play ANY megaways game you can only stick to this category and the wager will increase 10 Times. Or casino’s that cap winnings at 10-15x your bonus amount.

Even N1 launched a casino with 2,50€ max stake last week and €1(!!!!) this week. If you don’t read even after playing 5 years with N1 they will take your winnings aswell. N1 is famous for their fantastic bonus system.

I always cntrl+v the games in the terms and make a screenshot of the terms. I once got winnings confiscated, because they misspelled a game (won that case). To the extreme I once got my winnings confiscated playing a game the casino added to the list during my 48hr playtime. (Had a screenshot of the terms and won the case). Just to show you how nasty this can get.

Conclusion: (almost) No bonus comes without restrictions. Always read the terms and secure your gameplay. Take screenshots and record liveplay. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
reaperland said:
It's very simple
Check T&C before use bonuses , it is your interest not the casino.
You didn't check , broke T&C --->lost money. Expensive laziness.
Anyway 1750X not a rare happenning except you play 5 min in a month.
 
Last year I had over a hundred wins over 1000x, the largest was 3900x

Since Christmas I’ve had 1 win over 1000x
 

That is it. You won’t be saying they happen all the time when you get into disaster run like mine.

Well, hope you never have one of these runs to be honest.
 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top