Dead or Alive 2

most of the time I go high when I am on bonus I need to do wagering of course if my balance is right, 2 days ago I play in crypto casino I need to do 35x wagering or ($12000) when $2.25 bet 5 scatter drop $5625 win after wagering cashout $5k  another $400 lost in DOA2 bonus buy on $0.36 cent
Unfortunately wagers are hard to go through when playing with low stakes. Specially that personally I am more table games person than slots. I play more for adrenaline boost and slots are mostly boring. 

 
Unfortunately wagers are hard to go through when playing with low stakes. Specially that personally I am more table games person than slots. I play more for adrenaline boost and slots are mostly boring. 
I love table games, I play slots to avoid table games 😜 thas way I play doa2 coz is different from other boring slots 

 
I love table games, I play slots to avoid table games 😜 thas way I play doa2 coz is different from other boring slots 
Agree, DOA2 is one of my favourite, unfortunately table games cant be beat by any slot for me. As i said not enough excitement there watching symbols spinning 😂

 
Back
Top