very close to double wildlineNot even a wildline Kappa, Congrats![]()
keep trying I got it last weekNICE WIN , IM STILL TRYING TO GET MY 1RST WILD LINE YET ON THIS GAME , NOT HAPPENED FOR ME YET
oh yee a lot of dead bonuses, I do low deposits £20-£100 if I start losing more than winning I just take a day off, many time I just redeposit in another casino and try my luck,@Me uTube i see you posting a lot of DOA and DOA2 big wins. I'm wondering how many dead bonus round you encounter. I've played DOA2 a lot and always end up with only 1 or 2 wilds but never something significant. It is starting to look like you actually profit on these games![]()



"I move to DOA2 on £0.09pence 2 mins later I won £1594oh yee a lot of dead bonuses, I do low deposits £20-£100 if I start losing more than winning I just take a day off, many time I just redeposit in another casino and try my luck,
here is my luck lol
Unibet I made £20 deposit try book of dead £5 3 lines in 10 p per line no luck
View attachment 37038
I move to DOA2 on £0.09pence 2 mins later I won £1594in January this year
last month partycasino
deposit £80 I think like 2o mins later got double wildline
View attachment 37039
Videoslots not so lucky yet did lot of spins 4-5 times very close to hit double wildline on £0.18 no luck best win like £280 and RTP is running very badly
View attachment 37040
most of the time I go high when I am on bonus I need to do wagering of course if my balance is right, 2 days ago I play in crypto casino I need to do 35x wagering or ($12000) when $2.25 bet 5 scatter drop $5625 win after wagering cashout $5k another $400 lost in DOA2 bonus buy on $0.36 cent"I move to DOA2 on £0.09pence 2 mins later I won £1594in January this year"
Thats a ding ding.
And low deposits with limiting to them is working for me too.
50-100e in and if won't work the balance up I leave. It saved me from chasing money and loosing more.
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue