Sahra
New member
Love that I do!ย
200ยฃ win on pachinko!!ย

ย
I deffo did cash out winnings from the small session with @Daz120388ย

200ยฃ win on pachinko!!ย
I deffo did cash out winnings from the small session with @Daz120388ย


Only bet 1ยฃ which won me 200 plusamazing!
Do you always bet that much or didย your instincts kick in, either way -ย wow!
Crazy Time can be amazing but it can also be a dead zone. There was a session the other night with not one bonus in an entire 45 min sessionย and then we got a 2x pachi.ย So nice to see it pay for you.
View attachment 25992
Nice win! But why do you put the ยฃ sign after the number?Only bet 1ยฃ which won me 200 plus
plus my 1ยฃ I got back , I should have put more on it like 5ยฃ but i rather play for a long time then only a quick few games
Oooo that would ย have been a very annoying for everyoneI be pretty mad itโs all luck at the end of the dayย
In our currency pounds ยฃNice win! But why do you put the ยฃ sign after the number?
Thank you @LetsGiveItASpinย , wish I put more on it .... ย ohh loook whoโs that? In the sky? Itโs.......ยBig congrats![]()
ย Very nice to see it was hot for someone yesterday, for us it was very stingyyyy
Dry like my ex. I seen a lot of sessions like that one.amazing!
Do you always bet that much or didย your instincts kick in, either way -ย wow!
Crazy Time can be amazing but it can also be a dead zone. There was a session the other night with not one bonus in an entire 45 min sessionย and then we got a 2x pachi.ย So nice to see it pay for you.
View attachment 25992
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue