Crazy time

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing!

Do you always bet that much or didย your instincts kick in, either way -ย wow!

Crazy Time can be amazing but it can also be a dead zone. There was a session the other night with not one bonus in an entire 45 min sessionย and then we got a 2x pachi.ย  So nice to see it pay for you.

nice run.PNG

 
amazing!

Do you always bet that much or didย your instincts kick in, either way -ย wow!

Crazy Time can be amazing but it can also be a dead zone. There was a session the other night with not one bonus in an entire 45 min sessionย and then we got a 2x pachi.ย  So nice to see it pay for you.

View attachment 25992
Only bet 1ยฃ which won me 200 plus

plus my 1ยฃ I got back , I should have put more on it like 5ยฃ but i rather play for a long time then only a quick few games

Oooo that would ย have been a very annoying for everyone ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I be pretty mad itโ€™s all luck at the end of the dayย 

 
Only bet 1ยฃ which won me 200 plus

plus my 1ยฃ I got back , I should have put more on it like 5ยฃ but i rather play for a long time then only a quick few games

Oooo that would ย have been a very annoying for everyone ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I be pretty mad itโ€™s all luck at the end of the dayย 
Nice win! But why do you put the ยฃ sign after the number?

 
amazing!

Do you always bet that much or didย your instincts kick in, either way -ย wow!

Crazy Time can be amazing but it can also be a dead zone. There was a session the other night with not one bonus in an entire 45 min sessionย and then we got a 2x pachi.ย  So nice to see it pay for you.

View attachment 25992
Dry like my ex. I seen a lot of sessions like that one.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top