SuperSmask
New member
Love the look and feel of the website. But one thing I would love is a dark background. Maybe make it possible to choose from light and dark? Unfortunately spammer is active again forum. Jesus get a life, seriously
Logout is there now@Skylined87 brilliant news skylined. Thankyou for taking a look at that and implimenting a log out option. I will keep my eyes open for it to appear.?.
I think the site is great. Its got a lovely glaze feel to it. Far more modern. Exellent job.
Hi @Marcossvon!Hey Skylined. Using iPhone each time you click a new topic it opens up a new page. Don’t like background pages running..... anything that can be done?
Hey @Gyoza,Hello, there's a bug for me. When you are login in the website through and go in points- cg points site it will automatically log you out, although you haven't. Is this different? Or is there 2(forum and main site) accounts requirements? @Skylined87
Hey @Marcossvon,Hey Skylined. Using iPhone each time you click a new topic it opens up a new page. Don’t like background pages running..... anything that can be done?
Yes, that's right, is the merchantdise available yet? And where do you see your points?Hey @Gyoza,
I assume you're referring to "REGISTER" button, correct? It's merely a visual "issue" which will be resolved in near future. If you click on the forum, you will still be logged in, as it's the only system that uses login function![]()
No, merchandise isn't available yet, but it's in the works. You can see your point through the menu - POINTSYes, that's right, is the merchantdise available yet? And where do you see your points?
Can you show a picture?No, merchandise isn't available yet, but it's in the works. You can see your point through the menu - POINTS![]()





Thankyou skylined for sorting my home page. I like the new pink letter C.Hey @Craig smith,
I've updated the profile background picture. If you'd like me to change your profile picture let me know.
As for the issue you're describing, will have a look but cannot promise anything. It seems your phone has extremely small screen size.
Just checked on the sizing, I don't think there's much more we can do unfortunately, as it would require a complete remake of the forum theme. When you can, upgrade your phone to one with a larger screenThankyou skylined for sorting my home page. I like the new pink letter C.
I would agree that my screenspace is a bit small. On the new website its smaller. On the old one it was fine.
Thankyou for the help.?.
Hey @Rachel_JM!Hi @Skylined87 This may have been mentioned previously but on the mobile version the menu icon is in the bottom left of the screen. This makes it rather awkward to swipe (for me at least) as I (and probably and lot of mobile users do) swipe the screen from the bottom left and upwards. With the menu icon being there it kept opening the menu up instead of scrolling the screen which was what I was trying to do. Also being in that position will most likely get in the way of a users OSK and make it hard for them to type.
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue