Hi all, I've created a final list with all the screenshot results in there.
The prize winners seem to be:
1st: Jakefraser94
2nd: Laterzuk
3rd: Pausefisk
Last: Torriz (would have been Pausefisk, but 3rd place pays more, so the last place goes to 2nd last which is Torriz).
Can all the winners please PM me their username so that I can verify their win in our system? When I confirm your win, I will instantly add your prize.
Thank you all for participating, I hope you had a good overall experience playing on Royal Panda as well.
You can find the list with all wins below, sorted from high to low.
Name
Multiplier
Stake
Win
Jakefraser94
1512
0.2
302.4
Laterzuk
531.3
0.2
106.26
Pausefisk
436.15
5
2180.75
Jenzer111
424.5
2
849
Tat_Man_
378.5
0.2
75.7
TheManbearpig
339.6
0.2
67.92
slotsofun
318.15
0.2
63.63
Whitey
280.3
1
280.3
Whitey
214.8
0.2
42.96
SweFjorod
101.8
5
509
Boraciclint
28.75
0.2
5.75
SweFjorod
25.65
10
256.5
Whitey
12.85
0.2
2.57
SweFjorod
12.15
2
24.3
torriz
6.8
0.2
1.36
Pausefisk
5.15
5
25.75