Bonanza Big Wins! [CG & Royal Panda Competition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Slotsofun, sorry you had a bad experience with the bonus. I understand it's a little different than most casinos, but we try to be clear and fair about it. Both while advertising and while selecting the bonus, we do mention that wagering is done with the cash balance, and on the promotions page it's explained in more detail how it works. 

You definitely don't have to deposit £1000 to meet the WR. What most players like to do is play on with the bonus up to a level where you think it's worth to deposit and clear the bonus. Others play more safe with their initial deposit to try and meet the WR before losing their cash balance. Either way, there are a lot of advantages to our bonus system as well. 

While you play with your cash balance, there are no terms/restrictions. No max bet, no withdrawal restrictions or anything. Also there is no max win on bonus winnings. If you're lucky you could clear the bonus while playing with the cash, but the downside is that you'd need to re-deposit if you want to meet the wagering requirements after losing your cash.
I understand it better now, it's kinda a parachute bonus. I gave it a bash to build the bonus balance up a bit to around half the wagering requirement (on bonanza no less) but didn't get the D...Oh well, next time I'll get it. Will mail you my sign-up for the 25 spins.

 
Bam! After about 10 or 15 bonus between 30 and 193 (two with +5 and one bonus with two retriggers) i beat myself. The funny (and good) thing is: i normally play on 0.2 to 0.4 and sometimes i play higher. This time the Bonus hits on 1€ :D

280x is my new record!! 

But I cant give up, I want the 500x in this comp :P

Bonanza 280x.jpg

 
About 1300 spins in Bonanza, hit one bonus, payed 25x, oh I love this game so much...... NOT!
Uhh that sounds bad.. I got two questions:

1. how do you count the spins?

2. why don’t you post a pic from the 25x bonus? You have the chance to win 50€ but dont use it?

 
Uhh that sounds bad.. I got two questions:

1. how do you count the spins?

2. why don’t you post a pic from the 25x bonus? You have the chance to win 50€ but dont use it?
1) I allways put on 100 auto spins, it's not hard to count them then :)

2) I allready did, was the first to post a pic here :)

 
about 1300 spins in and I finally hit a 2nd bonus, this time it payed a whooping 31x.....

EA5I1dr.jpg


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top