BlancoNegro
New member
So 2021-10-25 at 23:57 my 6.5 euro bet on pachinko got rejected, it hit 100x and I wouldve won 650 euros. I imidiatelly contacted Evo support which then proceeded to say it was an error on my casino (SchnellWetten.com). They started and investigation for me they said and pinned 2 of my rejected bets, the one with the 100x win and 1 before that. I then contacted SchnellWetten support which said they would respond to this tragic event via e-mail. Now almost 96 hours later i got an e-mail from them which i attached as a printsceen here on my thread. Im so done with gamling now, they killed all the fun in it, they dont take responsibility for their errors, they procieve to lie to players and hide information. Evolution gaming wouldnt share any evidence with me that they reported in the case, they closed the case and said it was all up to my casino. They say my bet wouldve been a loss which is fucking bullshit because evolution pinned 2 bets in the investigation, they even told me they added the one with the pachinko win.
I dont see how its legal for them to act like this. SchnellWetten even has EU License in Estonia and are based in Malta. I dont recomed their site at all constant bet rejection errors wouldnt be surprised if their live games are delayed in The video and they manually reject bets when they see it will be a hit.



I dont see how its legal for them to act like this. SchnellWetten even has EU License in Estonia and are based in Malta. I dont recomed their site at all constant bet rejection errors wouldnt be surprised if their live games are delayed in The video and they manually reject bets when they see it will be a hit.



Last edited by a moderator:
