Community Big Wins
This is Crazy Time
Crazy time by Evolution Gaming is a casino game show with a giant wheel of fortune that has 54 different segments which you can bet on via 8 different sections. Your goal is to predict where the flapper will stop by placing bets on these sections, before the host/hostess spins the wheel. Crazy Time comes with multipliers in both the base game, and the 4 different bonus rounds which can lead to payouts as much as 20.000x your stake.
Game Specific Features
Here’s a quick overview of the features and other properties that’s specific to the Crazy Time game show by Evolution Gaming
- The RTP of this game varies between 94.41% to 96.08%, depending on segments wagered on.
- Players have 8 different sections to choose from when placing bets. Bets can be placed on all sections.
- Half of these sections are represented by the numbers 1, 2, 5 and 10. Landing on one of these will return your original stake + a 1, 2, 5 or 10x multiplier.
- The other half of these sections represent the bonus games; Cash Hunt; Coin Flip; Pachinko and Crazy Time.
- Each game round starts with a slot spinning randomly where the goal is to align a segment with a multiplier before the wheel is spun.
RTP, Odds, & Payouts for Crazy Time
Return to Player percentages:
- Segment 1 has an RTP of 96.08%
- Segment 2 has an RTP of 95.95%
- Segment 5 has an RTP of 95.78%
- Segment 10 has an RTP of 95.73%
- Pachinko RTP = 94.33%
- Cash Hunt RTP = 95.27%
- Coin Flip RTP = 95.70%
- Crazy Time RTP = 94.41%
Crazy Time Odds:
- 38,88% chance of stopping on 1 (21 segments)
- 24.07% chance of stopping on 2 (13 segments)
- 12.96% chance of stopping on 5 (7 segments)
- 7.4% chance of stopping on 10 (4 segments)
- 7.4% chance of stopping on “Coin Flip” (4 segments)
- 3.7% chance of stopping on “Pachinko” (2 segments)
- 3.7% chance of stopping on “Cash Hunt” (2 segments)
- 1.85% chance of stopping on “Crazy Time” (1 segment)
Payouts: The payouts in Crazy Time depends on whether or not you land on a segment that has an active multiplier, and potential multipliers applied in bonus games. The numbered fields, however, always pays 10:1, 5:1, 2:1 or 1:1
Crazy Time Statistics
A 24/7 tracking of Crazy Time Stats can be found on CasinoScores, including statistics such latest spins, hottest outcomes, biggest multipliers and more.
How to Play
Playing this game is a simple matter of deciding where you think where the gigantic wheel of fortune will stop, and betting on that outcome, and if you've played (or seen big win clips of) MONOPOLY Live or Dream Catcher, the transition to Crazy Time will be a breeze.
How to Bet (Betting round)
The betting round is where you decide on what sections you want to bet on, before the wheel is spun.
- The wheel has 54 different slots that are represented by 8 different sections
- These sections are split between 4 regular numbers, and the game's 4 bonus rounds
- Placing a bet on the numbers 1, 2, 5 or 10 can result in a initial bet + 1:1, 2:1, 5:1 or 10:1 payout
- Placing a bet on the bonus games can result in being entered into 1 of 4 bonus rounds
The game will stop accepting bets after 13 seconds, and move on to the game round.
How the Game is played (Game Round)
The game round starts as soon as the host or hostess takes his/her hand of the wheel. Before the wheel stops, a slot on top of the wheel with two reels will generate a random multiplier and section.
If you hit a numbered section:
- Landing on 1 gives you your initial stake back, +1 (1:1 payout)
- Landing on 2 gives you your initial stake back, +2 (2:1 payout)
- Landing on 5 gives you your initial stake back, +5 (5:1 payout)
- Landing on 10 gives you your initial stake back, +10 (10:1 payout)
If you hit a bonusgame; Pachinko; Coin Flip; Cash Hunt; or Crazy Time, see below.
Flapper stops on Pachinko
At the bottom of the bonus, there will be a row of prizes lined up. an electronic ball will be dropped at the top of the reels, slowly making its ways down to the prizes (similar to pinball and connect 4).
Depending on which slot the ball lands in, will determine which prize you win. In this bonus round, you can collect unlimited doubles, which will increase your winnings splendidly.
The max payout possible during a Pachinko bonus round on Crazy time is 10.000 times your bet.
Flapper stops on Cash Hunt
Entering the Cash Hunt bonus round reveals a grid dotted with 108 multipliers prizes which you can win. The dealer will then pull the big golden lever which scrambles all the prizes on the grid and hides them under colorful icons which consist of Star, jokers hat, Parcel, rabbit, cactus, a cupcake, and a chicken. Equipped with a sniper scope, you need to aim it at one of the multipliers icons on the grid and fire away to reveal your price.
The max payout possible during a Cash Hunt bonus round on Crazy time is 5.000 times your bet.
Flapper stops on Coin Flip
Entering the Coin Flip bonus round, the host of the show grabs a coin which is red on one side, and blue on the other, then proceeds to load it into a launcher. Before the flip, a multiplier for each color is revealed on the Coin Flip screen. The coin then flips and lands into a bowl beneath to reveal the outcome.
The max payout possible during a Coin Flip bonus round on Crazy time is 5.000 times your bet.
Flapper stops on Crazy Time
Crazy Time is the most difficult bonus round to get, but also the most rewarding one. You literally enter this bonus round, alongside the host as he/she opens a door and steps into a room with a.. Well, it's a big wheel, with three flappers; yellow, green and blue. Pick the flapper you think will reap you the biggest prize, and wait for the spin. Once the wheel comes to a halt, your prize will be determined by the colored flapper you chose at the beginning.
The max payout possible during a Crazy Time bonus round is 20.000 times your bet.