21.06.2021 | North Macedonia vs Netherlands betting tips, predictions & bet slips

Who's going to win the match between North Macedonia vs Netherlands 21.06.2021 at Johan Cruijff Aren

  • North Macedonia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

    Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGDL

Administrator
With North Macedonia vs Netherlands kicking off at 18:00 CET, June 21st at Johan Cruijff ArenA, this is the thread to share your betting tips, predictions and screenshots of your bet slips on the match*. Remember to cast your vote in our poll on match result.

Daily €100 Community Tipster Raffle

*We're doing a daily €100 raffle for our sports betting community here on CasinoGrounds where two winners can win each their €50 Amazon Gift Card. 

Share a screenshot of your bet slip on today's match in this thread, that:

  • Has a minimum stake of €10 (or currency equivalent).
  • is placed on one of the casinos/sportsbooks featured on our Casino Bonuses, or Online Casinos-pages.
  • Tell us why you're betting on that outcome.
Terms and conditions apply. For more information, see our [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 sticky thread. The winners thread is available here.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Dutch team will start full strength and the trainer said they want to win big to gain confidence for the 1/8 finals. Netherlands is way better and will win 2-0 or 3-0.

image.png

 
(disclaimer: I do not know much about soccer, even though I had 2/2 winning bets yesterday night. Here comes the rambling)

The Netherlands is going through to the second round as group winner.
The outcome of this match is not very relevant. Netherlands should win easily because North-Macedonia is just too weak.

Netherlands have a lousy trainer-coach that does not know very well how he should let his team play (3-4-3, 5-3-2 whatever) , a fairly weak defense, and is having trouble in the attack. Memphis Depay is the biggest name striker and is beyond doubt. He has been teamed up with Wout Weghorst so far, but there has been little chemistry between these two players.

Now our trainer-coach Frank de Boer has been adviced by his assistants announced that he will not make big changes to the team that beat Austria last week. However two changes are obvious: de Roon out for Gravenberch and Weghorst out for Donyell Malen.

Malen in the team will make Depay and everyone happy.
Not sure yet if Depay or Malen is going to be man of the match, but these two will show a brilliant moment or two against this weak opposition.
I am banking on Malen to play and to perform well. I have placed the following single bets on Leovegas:
 

image.png 
 

 
Sick value alert. I've counted 8 usernames across today's 4 threads (I've not looked at the details, yet).

With a daily prize of two vouchers up for grabs per day, you do the odds of winning today's promo ... Even though I realize you don't want to share the spoils, I would appreciate if you could share this with, well ... at least one person, so we get a little more traction :D  

 
Congratulations to all winning bettors for tonight.

I thought I was way off with my bets because Malen not doing great, but luckily I (barely) won some of the bets to mitigate the loss:image.png

 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top