Tipster Raffle - Winners Thread

Did you upload your bet slip in one of the qualifying match threads? If so - and if you qualified - you've automatically been entered into the daily [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020

This is the thread where we give you the details of the raffle draws. It'll be updated as we go along. 

Remember to read up on the rules, people!

Winners!

Past draws:

• June 26th, 27th and 28th was drawn by LGIAS during his stream at approx 23:45 CET
  • June 23rd was drawn by Blanco, using WheelDecide
  • June 22nd was drawn by Blanco, using WheelDecide 
  • June 21st was drawn my me, using WheelDecide
  • June 18th, 19th and 20th was drawn on LGIAS' stream here.

Note: I'll contact the winner's via PM directly (please just be a tiny bit patient with me as I have a busy schedule. Will get to you asap!)

• Like 2
  • Trophy 1
  • Get in! 2

Hi! LGIAS will announce the winners of the June 22nd and June 23rd raffle on tonight's stream. 

• June 23rd: Qualified entries from: NeWbZs, kristishs, 780xFTW, pkpk, anonymousapple, vanHooff, Janalleman, pepe and j0k3r769.
  • June 22nd: Qualified entries from:  pkpk, NeWbZa, kristishs, j0k3r769, 780xFTW, vanHooff, pepe, anonymousapple, RockyNFFC, doxxhic and Janalleman.

Hi! LGIAS will announce the winners of the June 26th, 27th and 28th (Perhaps even the 29th one) today on Stream, sometime after the Sweden match. 

There's still helluva' lotta' value in that thread for another 30 minutes, before kick-off at 21:00 CET. 

PS: if you're a past winner who's not received your Amazon voucher yet, please drop me a PM and I will have a look at it tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Good evening ladies and gents. 

There will be a draw of the winner on LetsGiveItASpins' stream in about 20 minutes, at 21:00 CET. 

The following draws will take place: 
11.07.2021 | Final: Italy vs England
07.07.2021 | (Semi-finals) England vs Denmark
06.07.2021 | (Semi-finals) Italy vs Spain

Good luck. 

PS. Here's the link for the stream. Be a champ and smash that like button if you're watching on YouTube! 

3 minutes ago, CGDL said:

Update: All winners should now have received their voucher via the email address supplied. 

👍 Thanks for this great promo, there was definitely a lot of value in it!

Also a big thanks on behalf of my girlfriend, who received the vouchers.

I (we) won a EUR 50 Amazon voucher early in the tourney , and another one half an hour ago. 
Very happy :) 

• Like 1