Search results

  1. StallCation

    Wins of the week (>4300x total)

    Nothing insane this week, but a couple of nice wins on Shifting Seas (424x), Doom of Dead (436x) and two basegame hits on Beast Mode (339x & 202x) stand out. The Gold Megaways win could have been a lot better with a retrigger or two, but as expected the cupcakes ...eh... coins died out.  
  2. StallCation

    Helios' Fury going off a bit

    My best hit yet on Helios' Fury (1534x). Had a Super 8 on Extra Chilli (604x) and a 4oak Pineapple Head on BoD (440x) as well, a great way to round off a sunny August weekend!
  3. StallCation

    Wins of the week (>10000x total)

    A bowl of recent wins on various betsizes, ranging from 0.02 to 0.54€. Best one this time around was a 4382x cracker on Beast Mode, the feature landed after 89 spins and I didn't gamble it. So my 3 best wins on Beast Mode (3080x, 3644x and 4382x) have all been "natural" no-gamble features...
  4. StallCation

    Wins of the week (>6100x total)

    Secret of Dead has turned out to be my game it seems, best one this time around was a great 1289x win. I have no reason to play Legacy of Dead/Rise of Merlin anymore, this one delivers once in a while, instead of those awful 10-15x features... Landed a promising setup on Dork Unit...
  5. StallCation

    Hits of the week (3800x total)

    Another collection of noticeable wins, a bit over 3800x this time. Extra Chilli back on form, and a couple of "newcomers" in here too.  It's of course all on very low stakes, approx. in the 0.03-0.30$ range. When I up the bet, I aiiiiiiiin't gettin' those >250x wins for some "mysterious" reason.
  6. StallCation

    Holiday Hits (6900x total)

    Hope you are all having a pleasant summer out there! Here's a mixed bowl of noticeable hits from the latest weeks; some of the usual suspects and a couple of more uncommon slots are in there. This post got a bit bulky, as I'm not able to upload in here very often for some reason - and I wanted...
  7. StallCation

    When wilds take the piss...

    Time for a break from this slot I guess... Had worked up a nice 2100 DKK balance on LeoVegas, and decided to buy a couple of features on Beast Mode. Nothing even half decent showed up in 20 buys, and as a final insult it gave me this troll screen. Disgusting stuff... Ended up tilting and blew...
  8. StallCation

    Wins of the week (>5300x total) - and a 6000x troll!

    Some great hits on Beast Mode (best one 1568x), Secret of Dead (721x) and Bonanza (494x) and a decent one on Extra Chilli (330x). Had a 326x win on Gold MW too, unfortunately it was quite bad for a 40 spin bonus, as the 3rd reel kinda sabotaged a lot. Rocco Gallo delivered a nice 228x win -...
  9. StallCation

    Hex & Beast Mode printing (>5000x total)

    108 ways of top symbol across for a great 1340x total win on Hex. Cashed out 1400 DKK on a 750 DKK deposit, which softened the blow after an excessive Extra Chilli rip, where I flushed 900 DKK down the drain on that little stunt... Time for a break from those Chilli sessions, I reckon. They...
  10. StallCation

    Beast Mode Expanding Wilds poppin' off! (>10.000x total)

    Well, I got myself a new favourite slot, I must admit... Initially I didn't think much of the Beast Mode base game tbh, but this 3643x cracker landed after 70 spins - no buy, no gamble... Since then I've played it a lot, and it delivers pretty often, although the bonus can be hard to land at...
  11. StallCation

    Secret of Dead 1007x

    Once again I had good luck on this one. It's supposedly hard to bonus, but this feature came in after less than 20 spins. It even gave two additional features in less than 50 spins, not anywhere near as good as this first one, but still a lot easier to come by than expected...
  12. StallCation

    Danger, danger! 2592x on my first triple 6x wild!

    I like slots where the base game has potential - DHV is one of them. When this landed, I knew it was good, but didn't expect a 2500x win!
  13. StallCation

    [GAME PROMO] Golden Catch (Big Time Gaming)

    Can't really participate in the prize draw, since I've already cropped my images, so you can't tell the casino from the screenshots; but it's LeoVegas in Denmark, just so you know... However, since you want feedback on the game, I'll repeat what I wrote back in May, which is as follows: I'm...
  14. StallCation

    scamdon unregulated

    If there is even an ounce of truth in this - and I don't see why there shouldn't be - then Scamdom are committing fraud, right? You can't gimp a slot like Lil' Devil to a max win of 1138x and 95,73 RTP - wtf? How would that even be possible, technically speaking @Big Time Gaming official?
  15. StallCation

    Wins of the week(s) - approx. 6900x total

    Going through the archives of the latest two weeks, these good wins came up. A couple of "almost-going-bonkers-but-eventually-pulling-the brakes" features in here, especially the Beast Mode Mystery Symbols one (no gamble btw) and the Gold Megaways feature. Extra Chilli delivered one of its...
  16. StallCation

    Good run on BoD

    Had a good run on BoD today, start balance around 450 DKK, cashed out 1600 DKK in the end - can't complain!
  17. StallCation

    Golden Catch first try (new BTG release)

    Tried this one out today, and these were the best results: 136x, 126x , 123x and a 70x base game hit with one of the golden boats (10x in this case). I'm not totally sold on this one tbh, feels like a mix between Spicy Meatballs and Beef Lightning, if I was to describe the gameplay. Got 3...
  18. StallCation

    Ultra big win on Rise of Gods Reckoning (new Play 'n GO slot)

    Tried out this new release, which in terms of gameplay is very similar to Sparky & Shortz and The Wild Class from same provider. The free spins were quite hard to land, but in this case they were worth the wait. 787x total, even on a 4.00 DKK betsize, which is a bit high for me - but I had...
  19. StallCation

    Insane purple hit on Extra Chilli

    Talk about a Super 8! By far my best hit on Extra Chilli, both in terms of multiplier (2815x) and total win (5630 DKK). What a nice way to start the week :-)
  20. StallCation

    Chilli & Bonanza (!) Time - a bit over 3000x total

    Allowed myself a couple of Extra Chilli sessions, although I'm really on a break from online slotting. These sessions turned out great - grabbed the profit and ran without wasting a cent on horrible No Limit City buys... Hadn't played Bonanza for ages, but got this sweet run on a 300 DKK...
Back
Top